Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Godzilla
50.00%
6 50.00%
The Hulk
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godzilla v The Hulk
DinosaurMichael Wrote:Godzilla

[Image: image.axd?picture=2010%2F12%2Fboss.jpg]

The Hulk

[Image: Hulk-II.jpg]
[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
Godzilla's weapons should give him this win not to mention all of his feats such as surviving a Black hole.
^the hulk pulled a planet together by the tectonic plates, he even lifted a mountain, and one punched one of those huge alien serpent things in the first Avengers movie. It's not like fighting or handling things far far bigger than himself is known to trouble the hulk.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • K9Bite
There was a compelling argument for the Hulk by one particular poster on the old thread. I obviously can’t pull that up now, though. And othewise I’m completely clueless on their most impressive feats (other than the ones already mentioned I guess).
[Image: 9wf8nho.png]
[Image: godzilla-marvel-01-09.jpg]
Yeah this is from an actual comic by Marvel and keep in mind Marvel's Godzilla is weaker than the Japanese versions of Godzilla.
The lone wolf dies, while the pack survives...
Depends on the writer and comic.

In some modern variations, he can cause some sever damage to the planet:

[Image: D5LQ8pm.jpg]

Older comic of him throwing a gem into the core of a planet.

[Image: PNbQ1Ma.jpg]

Hulk punches Spaceship on Earth all the way out of Earth's atmosphere.
[Image: k7yxx1g.jpg]
[Image: zUdfXP3.jpg]

Anyway, it depends on the author and Issue of The Hulk.
MCU hulk vs 2014 godzilla I favour hulk.

Also World breaker hulk is a godly version of hulk, pretty sure he could destroy most versions of godzilla for sure.
I say Hulk in most or all cases. Honestly, I think we should put the links of the archives in all matchups.
Hulk wins. He has tanked hits from Thor's hammer Mjolnir, has lifted New York City, has pulled a planet together, almost destroyed the moon, and has fought with Odin. One main thing about him is more important than these feats- The angrier he is, the stronger he gets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Acinonyx's post:
  • theGrackle
There is an old saying where I'm from...HULK SMASH!
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it
[-] The following 1 user Likes theGrackle's post:
  • Acinonyx
First Godzilla would hit Hulk pretty hard, but eventually he would get angry enough to defeat Godzilla.
[Image: 1200px-Cryolophosaurus_skeleton_mount_FMNH.jpg]
Hulk has been defeated by iron man's hulk buster and in Thor ragmarock, Thor nearly defeated hulk. Godzilla also feeds of atomic radiation.
This is a literal mismatch lol Hulk could throw Godzilla into deep space.
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
There are some pretty insane version of Godzilla yes? Some that can fly in space, tank meteors and survive black holes?
Seeing how Hulk's orgins are from gamma radiation, is it safe to say Godzilla's signature weapon is almost useless against him? He would have to use brute force to squash the life out of him. If he can stomp Hulk hard and early, then its a win for the king of monsters. How durable is Hulk before he enters a more enraged state?
[Image: Grant-Atkinson-Chiefs-Camp-_Y8A4541.CR2_0276.jpg]