Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (trailer)
Let's hope they end this well!

[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
As soon I heard the emperor laughing, I knew immediately this move is going to be trash.
[Image: fa238bc94c8d2f26baec8e560125b8a5.gif]
Actually, Palpatine being alive could be a very good plot if done correctly. He was also alive after Endor in Legends.
Smells garbage...
(04-15-2019, 01:17 AM)Ryo Wrote: Actually, Palpatine being alive could be a very good plot if done correctly. He was also alive after Endor in Legends.

Nah man, it's just fanservice to cash in more money and forced attempted to get people watch their movie after the backlash of episode 8.
That is your mere assumption, nothing more. I am not saying they are going to do it well, I am just saying that he could make the story very neat if done correctly like in Legends.
A predictable assumption I would say.

I am not familiar with the legends so I don't know.
Aren't the Skywalkers all dead?

Thought Force Awakens was dull, so I do not know too much about the new series.
TFA was a master piece in comparison to the Last Jedi, and I did like the 7'th movie, but I liked the Solo movie even more and Rouge One to me may be the best SW movie ever.

But yes, unless you count Kylo in as a relative of the Skywalkers, the only way there is of a Skywalker being alive is if Luke had a child or if Rey is a Skywalker.
Yeah...Should had kept the series ended with RotJ...

Needless cash grabs that Disney made to cash in on Star Wars success especially how much they degraded Luke's character in TLJ.