Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
Here's the more interesting question though.

What was Kong doing during the events of Godzilla (2014)? Tongue
Probably not a whole lot, but Ghidorah’s alpha call seems to have stirred up the Skullcrawlers (and maybe, if Ramarok wasn’t the last of them, the Skull Devils), so maybe during and a bit after the movie he would maybe be dealing with them.

Wait a minute...Kong in 2017 (1973) got pissed at Monarch for dropping all those bombs and waking up the Skullcrawlers and Ramarok and attacked them. Lol what if he thinks it was Goji who did the alpha call in GvK because he heard the alpha call from Ghidorah but maybe doesn’t know it was Ghidorah, and since the other Monsterverse Titans are following Goji, which is why he goes to fight Goji because he’s pissed that the Skullcrawlers are awake again and wants to find the source of why to kill it?
[Image: 5u3d6w.jpg]
Then the movie makes a Batman vs Superman where mid fighting Kong and Godzilla has to team up against Ghidorah who is back and madder than ever.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryo's post:
  • Kazanshin
^Ditto. That retrieved Triple G head will have something to do with it, maybe even Mecha Ghidorah.
Ghidorah spoiler but without context:

Angry Angry Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes zergthe's post:
  • Kazanshin
Spoilers down below just to be safe.

Given King Ghidorah's exposure to the oxygen destroyer.

I'm honestly hoping for a Destoroyah-King Ghidorah hybrid originating from the severed King Ghidorah head in the post-credits given his regeneration.

(06-12-2019, 12:49 PM)zergthe Wrote: Probably not a whole lot, but Ghidorah’s alpha call seems to have stirred up the Skullcrawlers (and maybe, if Ramarok wasn’t the last of them, the Skull Devils), so maybe during and a bit after the movie he would maybe be dealing with them. 

I see someone's read the novelization of the book. Wink
Actually, I haven't read it yet lol, just theorized about what could've happened due to Dougherty's tweet. Surprised I was seemingly accurate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zergthe's post:
  • DinosaurMichael
Mothra's fan will love this! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AuPoNJ3yaQ
[Image: 3lt761fpevo21-Copy.png]
Devils don’t come from hell beneath us. They come from the sky.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Verdugo's post:
  • Kazanshin
Can we like designate a thread for people who have seen the movie? I don’t want someone to accidentally read this stuff and have it spoiled for them lol. But anyway:

SPOILERS AHEAD

(06-13-2019, 04:21 PM)Verdugo Wrote: Mothra's fan will love this! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AuPoNJ3yaQ

This song is exactly what gave me goosebumps every time it made itself heard. Thank the gods for bringing back Mothra!
Why King Ghidorah is truly the best villain this year.

[Image: king_ghidorah_vs__thanos__villains_of_th...g7MZOjHX0s]

Thanos: When I’m done half of life will still stand.
King Ghidorah: When I’m done, NO LIFE WILL EXIST!

King Ghidorah is indeed the true mad titan. After all they don't call him the King of Terror and Destroyer of Worlds for nothing. While Thanos shows remorse for his actions. King Ghidorah on the other hand doesn't. He's the remorseless monster we all know and love. Cool
Tbh I think the reason Kevin is bullied by the others is because he’s always the one getting ripped off and regrowing, so he’s not entirely 100% up to speed.
[Image: latest?cb=20140506075304]

[Image: eiL9m8B.png]

Kong seriously would need to get significantly juiced up if he even wants to last more than 10 secs against the Big G.

(06-14-2019, 10:06 AM)Kazanshin Wrote: This song is exactly what gave me goosebumps every time it made itself heard. Thank the gods for bringing back Mothra!
The lyrics that someone edited in just make it feel even more completed imo. 

I'm really happy with the way Mothra is portrayed in KOTM. She fought like a badass despite clearly being physically an underdog. Also, it seems like Mothra is also an Alpha species because she did not response to and follow Ghidora like other Kaijus/Titans. That fact alone put her on pair with the like of Godzilla and King Ghidorah and above other Titans/Kaijus like Rodan, MUTO, or Behemoth. Well, that is just my opinion.
[Image: 3lt761fpevo21-Copy.png]
Devils don’t come from hell beneath us. They come from the sky.
It won't change anything but I'm gonna see the film one last time today in theaters given its showtimes now will likely be out of my local theater by next week.

As they always say. Every little bit helps.