Poll: Does bigfoot put his foot up the competition?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stops at round 1
100.00%
2 100.00%
Stops at round 2
0%
0 0%
Stops at round 3
0%
0 0%
Stops at round 4
0%
0 0%
Stops at round 5
0%
0 0%
Clears it!
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigfoot runs the North American Gauntlet
[Image: 216.jpg]

Round 1: Pack of 4 Wolves (60 kg each)
[Image: latest?cb=20130706190023]

Round 2: 100 kg Cougar
[Image: 5808f89036b87.image.jpg]

Round 3: 250 kg American Black Bear
[Image: 220px-01_Schwarzb%C3%A4r.jpg]

Round 4: 360 kg Grizzly Bear
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQgc9Yb6ds0qvzyANIl_V...VcQ3n4Lo0w]

Round 5: 360 kg female American Bison
[Image: mammal_bison-california_john-hobbs_600x300.ashx]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ImperialPuma's post:
  • theGrackle
If it got past the wolves, I think Bigfoot would ultimately get stopped by the grizzly. 1st round is pretty tough though. I could see the pack exhausting Bigfoot, while staying out of reach.
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it
Since Bigfoot is a mythical creature, it would be better to specify what exactly is looks like. How tall is it? How heavy is it? Is it more fat or muscle? How fast is it? How large are its feet? Does it have strong jaws? Does it have sharp teeth?
(07-07-2019, 06:44 AM)Thalassophoneus Wrote: Since Bigfoot is a mythical creature, it would be better to specify what exactly is looks like. How tall is it? How heavy is it? Is it more fat or muscle? How fast is it? How large are its feet? Does it have strong jaws? Does it have sharp teeth?

In Hymalayan the bigfoot like creature are know to kill Yack, in East Africa the local Bigfoot is also know to kill cow from the villagers. 

In many case I've read that bears r afraid about bigfoot because is an apex predator.

Here the 3 first minutes a man explain a quick encounter bear/bigfoot (Alaskan version).

For the size: https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news...t-is-real/
[Image: 6zt9.gif]
The wolves would likely kill an ape of that size, the grizzly would turn any ape, alive or dead, into ribbons. The bison just plows into the ape knocking it down and then gores it
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree with Mustang - getting past 4 wolves is going to be difficult. Good thread though!
[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
Omg you gaijins are divinifying some weird uglyass hairy ape. Be more like us, civilized folks of Japan, and look after some actually good cryptids like the almighty beer bottle snake.

[Image: 516uquzqHYL._SY355_.jpg]
Learn from us you stupid twats.

Ok, jokes aside, if it gets past the wolf I think it clears it if we're going off the accounts provided of bigfoot/bear encounters.
Different versions of Bigfoot would do better than others. Two I have no doubt would clear it are the Northern Pacific-North American males, which are reported around 9 feet tall and would be as heavy or even more heavy than the bison here, and the Gugwe Bigfoot, which is a type of Bigfoot that is, as far as accounts of it go, probably the most dangerous type of them all and are very, very carnivorous, again being very tall and likely weighing more than a grizzly. Add the intelligence and speed factor and I’m pretty sure the 1st round would be the most difficult, but after that it shouldn’t really be a debate simply out of sheer size and the intelligence factor.

People who look into things like Bigfoot and stay relatively “knowledgeable” about it (I have no choice because I’m in a never ending debate against my father who thinks it’s undoubtedly real) would probably agree with me.

I do wonder how people would think something like the Dogman would fare, however...
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]