Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big territorial male leopards; Only territorial male leopards starting 60 kilograms a
To me leopard is a stocky and powerfull cat when you look in a masculine perspective.
Most of male leopard that you can see on media are really muscular.
Even lioness give some respect too male leopard.
[Image: 1561459310-img-20190302-052932-219.png]
(Yesterday, 01:23 AM)Pantheras Wrote: To me leopard is a stocky and powerfull cat when you look in a masculine perspective.

Very true, the sexual dimorphism is extreme in the leopards case! Males are pretty much double the size, and certain subspecies overlap with (smaller) lioness subspecies as I've pointed out here. Keep in mind that I'm talking about large males (e.g. Central African, Sri Lankan, Persian).

However I wouldn't call it respect. It's more like lions are aware of the leopards capabilities, it's a formidable foe.
                                                 [Image: giphy.gif]
(Yesterday, 05:20 AM)Leopard Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:23 AM)Pantheras Wrote: To me leopard is a stocky and powerfull cat when you look in a masculine perspective.

Very true, the sexual dimorphism is extreme in the leopards case! Males are pretty much double the size, and certain subspecies overlap with (smaller) lioness subspecies as I've pointed out here. Keep in mind that I'm talking about large males (e.g. Central African, Sri Lankan, Persian).

However I wouldn't call it respect. It's more like lions are aware of the leopards capabilities, it's a formidable foe.

Yes i think people focus on female leopard this is why they say Jaguar is muscular and leopard not. 

Look how lions avoid leopard kick. 

[Image: 1561459310-img-20190302-052932-219.png]
(Yesterday, 09:58 PM)Pantheras Wrote: Yes i think people focus on female leopard this is why they say Jaguar is muscular and leopard not. 

Look how lions avoid leopard kick. 

^ Is this Leopard injured or something, or just that he gives zero f***?
[Image: 3lt761fpevo21-Copy.png]
Devils don’t come from hell beneath us. They come from the sky.