Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tyrannosaurus rex
90.48%
19 90.48%
Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
9.52%
2 9.52%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyrannosaurus rex v Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
(11-12-2018, 04:37 AM)Jurassicdangerousdinosaur Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 04:33 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: Back on topic, I am legitimately unsure about whether my friend is right or not, so why not go out on a limb and discuss this with the Rumored Spino?

what is the rumored spino ? if you mean the jp3 version then no because there is no evidence from experts or palaeontologists that supports that look for the animal everything we know about Spinosaurus supports the 2014 reconstruction  https://qr.ae/TUhgNL i highly suggest you take a look at these links because they explain everything you need to know cake.

The Rumored Spino? I was told it looks somewhat similar to JP3, so let's not assume something alike, but rather something akin to it.
Mmm, chocolate cake
(11-12-2018, 04:40 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 04:33 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: Back on topic, I am legitimately unsure about whether my friend is right or not, so why not go out on a limb and discuss this with the Rumored Spino?

what is the rumored spino ? if you mean the jp3 version then no because there is no evidence from experts or palaeontologists that supports that look for the animal everything we know about Spinosaurus supports the 2014 reconstruction  https://qr.ae/TUhgNL i highly suggest you take a look at these links because they explain everything you need to know cake.

The Rumored Spino? I was told it looks somewhat similar to JP3, so let's not assume something alike, but rather something akin to it.

Well like i said there is no evidence to suggest otherwise the only people that do not accept the latest fossil evidence on Spinosaurus are in denial you see it all over the internet especially on platforms such as youtube it stems from when Scott Hartman originally thought the legs were scaled wrong and thought they were scaled to small. Nizar Ibrahim then got in touch with Scott and corrected him and showed him why the original short legs were correct after all. Spinosaurus has short legs this is proven all of this information is in the links i post for you.
(11-12-2018, 04:47 AM)Jurassicdangerousdinosaur Wrote:

Well like i said there is no evidence to suggest otherwise the only people that do not accept the latest fossil evidence on Spinosaurus are in denial you see it all over the internet especially on platforms such as youtube it stems from when Scott Hartman originally thought the legs were scaled wrong and thought they were scaled to small. Nizar Ibrahim then got in touch with Scott and corrected him and showed him why the original short legs were correct after all. Spinosaurus has short legs this is proven all of this information is in the links i post for you.

I don't doubt that it holds water, but still unsure. Anyhow, the topic at hand was, how would this fight go with the Rumored Spino?
Again, I do not disbelieve it, I am just a little unsure
Mmm, chocolate cake
(11-12-2018, 04:49 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote:

I don't doubt that it holds water, but still unsure. Anyhow, the topic at hand was, how would this fight go with the Rumored Spino?

I understand you might be unsure but this is not a Jurassic park forum we are not using movie monsters we are using our most up to date understandings of these once real life animals and we do that by going from what experts tell us and deciding who would have the advantage in a conflict if one would ever happen. The real life Spinosaurus is a semi aquatic animal it has short back legs so it is not going to be very agile on land when compared to an animal that evolved to live and hunt on land Spinosaurus also has a thin lightly built skull that seems to be poorly designed for large struggling prey such as dinosaurus its mouth is full of cone shaped teeth perfect for holding on to fish. I wont go into the bite power of Tyrannosauurs because we all know how hard it could bite but i will say Tyrannosaurus also is heavier than Spinosaurus the largest Spinosaurus is estimated to weigh around 6876 kgs while the largest rex specimens weigh around 8400 kgs Sue is estimated to weigh around 8830 kgs can you see why some people think this is now a miss match ? because i really do.
(11-12-2018, 05:03 AM)Jurassicdangerousdinosaur Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 04:37 AM)Jurassicdangerousdinosaur Wrote: what is the rumored spino ? if you mean the jp3 version then no because there is no evidence from experts or palaeontologists that supports that look for the animal everything we know about Spinosaurus supports the 2014 reconstruction  https://qr.ae/TUhgNL i highly suggest you take a look at these links because they explain everything you need to know cake.

I understand you might be unsure but this is not a Jurassic park forum we are not using movie monsters we are using our most up to date understandings of these once real life animals and we do that by going from what experts tell us and deciding who would have the advantage in a conflict if one would ever happen. The real life Spinosaurus is a semi aquatic animal it has short back legs so it is not going to be very agile on land when compared to an animal that evolved to live and hunt on land Spinosaurus also has a thin lightly built skull that seems to be poorly designed for large struggling prey such as dinosaurus its mouth is full of cone shaped teeth perfect for holding on to fish. I wont go into the bite power of Tyrannosauurs because we all know how hard it could bite but i will say Tyrannosaurus also is heavier than Spinosaurus the largest Spinosaurus is estimated to weigh around 6876 kgs while the largest rex specimens weigh around 8400 kgs Sue is estimated to weigh around 8830 kgs can you see why some people think this is now a miss match ? because i really do.

I see what you mean
Mmm, chocolate cake
(11-12-2018, 05:07 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 04:40 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: The Rumored Spino? I was told it looks somewhat similar to JP3, so let's not assume something alike, but rather something akin to it.

I see what you mean

I understand your frustration i know your not exactly a huge fan of Tyrannosaurus and you do not like how rex gets the most votes in these conversations but all we are doing is going from what the evidence is showing us.
(11-12-2018, 05:14 AM)Jurassicdangerousdinosaur Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 04:47 AM)Jurassicdangerousdinosaur Wrote: Well like i said there is no evidence to suggest otherwise the only people that do not accept the latest fossil evidence on Spinosaurus are in denial you see it all over the internet especially on platforms such as youtube it stems from when Scott Hartman originally thought the legs were scaled wrong and thought they were scaled to small. Nizar Ibrahim then got in touch with Scott and corrected him and showed him why the original short legs were correct after all. Spinosaurus has short legs this is proven all of this information is in the links i post for you.

I see what you mean

I understand your frustration i know your not exactly a huge fan of Tyrannosaurus and you do not like how rex gets the most votes in these conversations but all we are doing is going from what the evidence is showing us.

What on Earth are you talking about? I like all dinosaurs equally except for Barney!

If you are reading this, JDD, here are my thoughts in a chart:\
Spinosaurus=Tyrannosaurus=Triceratops=Diplodocus=Velociraptor=Deinonychus=All other dinos except Barney>Barney

Also JDD, I do not mean to offend you, but I found that statement rater offensive. I only direct any dislike of dinosaurs I have towards Barney and nowhere else
Mmm, chocolate cake
(11-12-2018, 05:18 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 04:49 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: I don't doubt that it holds water, but still unsure. Anyhow, the topic at hand was, how would this fight go with the Rumored Spino?

I see what you mean

What on Earth are you talking about? I like all dinosaurs equally except for Barney!

Spinosaurus=Tyrannosaurus=Triceratops=Diplodocus=Velociraptor=Deinonychus=All other dinos except Barney>Barney

Also JDD, I do not mean to offend you, but I found that statement rater offensive. I only direct any dislike of dinosaurs I have towards Barney and nowhere else

Well i never intended to offend you cake im just trying to get you updated on the latest information but i apologise for saying you have a dislike for Tyrannosaurus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jurassicdangerousdinosaur's post:
  • ChocolateCake123
(11-12-2018, 06:24 AM)Jurassicdangerousdinosaur Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 05:03 AM)Jurassicdangerousdinosaur Wrote: I understand you might be unsure but this is not a Jurassic park forum we are not using movie monsters we are using our most up to date understandings of these once real life animals and we do that by going from what experts tell us and deciding who would have the advantage in a conflict if one would ever happen. The real life Spinosaurus is a semi aquatic animal it has short back legs so it is not going to be very agile on land when compared to an animal that evolved to live and hunt on land Spinosaurus also has a thin lightly built skull that seems to be poorly designed for large struggling prey such as dinosaurus its mouth is full of cone shaped teeth perfect for holding on to fish. I wont go into the bite power of Tyrannosauurs because we all know how hard it could bite but i will say Tyrannosaurus also is heavier than Spinosaurus the largest Spinosaurus is estimated to weigh around 6876 kgs while the largest rex specimens weigh around 8400 kgs Sue is estimated to weigh around 8830 kgs can you see why some people think this is now a miss match ? because i really do.

I see what you mean

Well i never intended to offend you cake im just trying to get you updated on the latest information but i apologise for saying you have a dislike for Tyrannosaurus.

Thank you, for the apology and links
Mmm, chocolate cake
(11-12-2018, 11:35 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 06:24 AM)Jurassicdangerousdinosaur Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 05:07 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: I see what you mean

Thank you, for the apology and links

your welcome man anytime
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jurassicdangerousdinosaur's post:
  • ChocolateCake123
(11-12-2018, 03:57 AM)bitisgabonica Wrote: How wonderful was it a decade ago when we saw Spikey munching on T-Rex on JP-3 and was hailed as the largest, Most terrifying Land predator ever!. Gone are those days!. I miss them!

Uuh it wasn't wonderful, We saw a highly inaccurate portrayal of "Spikey" that many kids worshiped like bad chuck norris jokes.I don't miss them!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drift's post:
  • Jurassicdangerousdinosaur