Poll: Cats: Indoors or Outdoors?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Indoors only
60.00%
6 60.00%
Outdoors only
30.00%
3 30.00%
Unsure
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats: Indoors or Outdoors?
^ Wrong again.

What you are 'sensing' is a certain level of 'cognitive dissonance' via your own faintly-perceived insight,
(which I have prompted) into how you generally present, here.
Again, you basically are just saying "you are wrong and you are stupid" with more broken gibberish you attempt to sound smart with. Call me stupid all you want, I can begin yelling about scientits being evil and that the Earth is flat all and Obama being a reptile man I want too, but that would not make me right no matter how much I wanted it to be.
^ Wrong yet again... & ironically enough, it is your posts Ryo, that by & large, amount to worthless "gibberish". L.O.L..
Why the Australian living native (carnivorous and non-carnivorous) species are harmless,  while the introduced species are detrimental? Who and how can measure their impact on nature?
^ Yeah, C.C.N., as it happens, the lack of domestic manners shown by Australia's 'cute & furry' creatures
does happen to go in the cat's favour, since people do value the companionship cats show, decently in the home.

As for the 'fait accompli' situation of feral cats, if you watch the vid I'd linked on the previous page, you'd see
that the human/domestic cat relationship has been a fairly strong bond, one that goes back a good long time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mondas's post:
  • Claudiu Constantin Nicolaescu