Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lion
28.00%
7 28.00%
Tiger
72.00%
18 72.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Lion v Tiger
tiger -- obvious reasons

- a bit longer fangs
- a bit longer claws
- a bit longer body
- 50 -90 lb difference edited: 20 -70 lbs difference average

unproven reasons
larger brain ( this would be strange to say being that Lions have prides and are more organized)
much longer claws

althought ,I think they both have about the same" bite -strength"the tiger is bigger one of the two felines its like comparing a a mountain lion to a leopard .. the lion has one thing on its side which is the mane to try to prevent the bite to the throat but it jus wouldn't be enough to protect the lion once the the tiger is biting its paws and weakening it, and slowly stripping the lion of his defenses
I will say this match is almost 50/50, the lion has the mane that gives him some advantage but not full proof protection against a tiger.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=61]
A blue(Sapphire) fire hawk from planet Sapphire.
As usual , it is 50/50 no matter how many staged events are there. the problem is that most staged events are biased.
This is about as 50/50 as a matchup can get. I'm tempted to vote for the tiger but lions seem more agile and can still have a chance. Not sure who to pick.
(11-10-2018, 11:22 AM)markcorn Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 04:38 AM)StripeyTail101 Wrote: This is about as 50/50 as a matchup can get. I'm tempted to vote for the tiger but lions seem more agile and can still have a chance. Not sure who to pick.

What do you mean by lions seem more "agile"?
In terms of movement, tigers are more agile than lions. They move easier and more freely, are faster and simply put it, more agile. Lions are pretty stiff when running and simply arent.. agile. Because of his agility, it can result in more initiative in a fight for the tiger.

Maybe he meant that lions have better stamina.
(ง ื▿ ื)ว