Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Football Team?
cidermaster Wrote:    CELTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
Football or football?

I have things to say. First of all, Aaron Rodgers must have gotten into Brett farves stash because he was higher than NYC rent. His eyes were wide as all outside in his last interview and it was hilarious. 

Two, if I were a browns fan I would either be happy that they snapped their losing streak or go down in a salty fit of rage. A tie? A friggin tie? Easily the most browns thing I ever seen. 

Oh and go birds. The best kind, the eagles. Beating the falcons the same way we did last year lol salty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita's post:
  • theGrackle
I'm a steelers fan and oh boy did we play like sh*t the other day.
[Image: shark-collage-gimp-fuzzy-bordercropped.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes CanineCanis's post:
  • theGrackle
I am a Texans fan, so I am used to seeing my team play like sh*t.
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it
[-] The following 1 user Likes theGrackle's post:
  • CanineCanis
I'm a 49ers fan, i fear for Jimmy G
Richard Sherman is doing well though
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ophiophagushannah's post:
  • theGrackle
Being from Texas, I'm obligated to support Cowboys and Texans but.....yikes lol. I'm not much of a fan of sports to begin with. Football, Boxing and UFC are the only sports I bother to take a glimpse at every now and then. I love to watch a good boxing match.
[Image: vlcsnap-2012-09-28-10h48m06s205.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes K9Bite's post:
  • theGrackle
Im a Liverpool (soccer) fan and "YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE"! Salah he is my absolute god.
(09-13-2018, 09:29 AM)K9Bite Wrote: Being from Texas, I'm obligated to support Cowboys and Texans but.....yikes lol. I'm not much of a fan of sports to begin with. Football, Boxing and UFC are the only sports I bother to take a glimpse at every now and then. I love to watch a good boxing match.

Thoughts on khabib vs mcgregor?

(09-14-2018, 01:40 AM)Ferox Wrote: Im a Liverpool (soccer) fan and "YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE"! Salah he is my absolute god.

Loll, I'm a Man city fan, but I like this liverpool team too, good luck on your upcoming fixtures, until we meet....
Man, it's embarrassing watching the Texans "play" every week. At this point, I would not wish Texans fandom on my worst enemy. I am gonna have to start threads for baseball and basketball. Football season is over for me.*

*when/if they start winning, I will act like this post never happened.
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it
I am a Manchester United fan.

The red devils rock Big Grin
Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.
(Yesterday, 04:40 AM)Mammuthus Wrote: I am a Manchester United fan.

The red devils rock Big Grin

LOL. You just have to admit liverpool are currently the better team this season.