Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
This song has been in my head all day and won't leave. Not complaining though (chose the video cause I think it works pretty great with Futurama)

[-] The following 1 user Likes ScottishWildcat's post:
  • theGrackle
(09-05-2018, 11:28 AM)ScottishWildcat Wrote: This song has been in my head all day and won't leave. Not complaining though (chose the video cause I think it works pretty great with Futurama)

Dude, I have actually watched that episode just to listen to the song. It has definitely gotten stuck in my head before. Great song, great show.
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it
[-] The following 1 user Likes theGrackle's post:
  • ScottishWildcat
Mittsies - Mech. That rising beat later on... Damn.

And then there's Bruno Mars - Treasure! This song makes me feel old, probably because of the retro style or the reference to September, yeah? Truly a genius musician!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว
I don't listen to music that often but, when I do, it's usually Indian music.

I mainly like Indian romantic songs.

There is movie called "1942: A Love Story", in which the son of a rich Indian aristocrat (who is loyal to British rule) falls in love with the daughter of a pro-independence freedom fighter.

Here is a song from the movie which I liked, in which the man describes how it felt when he saw the lady for the first time (and he fell in love at first sight), the song is in Hindi but there are English subtitles, read the subtitles, the meanings are really nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2hDJ9VVE2M
I am listening to Mozart's Requiem
Mmm, chocolate cake
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChocolateCake123's post:
  • theGrackle
The Killers-Here With Me