Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bengal Tigress
68.97%
20 68.97%
Asiatic Black Bear
31.03%
9 31.03%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengal Tigress v Asiatic Black Bear
^ lord of "morons", ∆Please somebody save us.
It must suck to deal with someone that acts exactly like you do with cats don’t it?
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
(Today, 01:43 AM)Black Ice Wrote: It must suck to deal with someone that acts exactly like you do with cats don’t it?
^ He is More like your "companion".

Quote:don't say like some other cat-fanatics that cats fear me and not the ferret. Because it is not true - these don't fear me. Here a street cats are not like our cats, They has no fear against a human. Nobody harms them. And please notice that the ferret in the video is a CUB and these male cats are not just bigger, they are MUCH bigger, more than twice! Ferret in the video is just 850 g. And some cats from there are up to 5 kg
(Yesterday, 06:59 PM)Crazy Zoologist Wrote: Femure of jaguar (above) & megalictis.
[Image: 848a641a0299t.jpg]
As you see the body of the bone of megalictis is thicker, but shorter.
As wolverine kill any lynx (lynxes are up to 40 kg), so megalictis сan kill any jaguar (there is fake about NOT a pleistocene and NOT a fat jaguar who weights 158 kg). It's looks like 300 kg amur tiger. There are no tiger such size in the wild. Modern tigers of this weight are just fat bags of potatoes that jump worse than the average person and cannot even run 500 meters normally.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUhUtUgWlss - and don't say like some other cat-fanatics that cats fear me and not the ferret. Because it is not true - these don't fear me. Here a street cats are not like our cats, They has no fear against a human. Nobody harms them. And please notice that the ferret in the video is a CUB and these male cats are not just bigger, they are MUCH bigger, more than twice! Ferret in the video is just 850 g. And some cats from there are up to 5 kg. Are you kidding?
Megalictis can kill any cat up to 150 kg.

WTF lol you have no idea about cats.. do some study on morphology of felids specialy big cats, they are known to taken 5 to 10 x of their sizes. Stop you fucking logics totally shits..

(Today, 01:43 AM)Black Ice Wrote: It must suck to deal with someone that acts exactly like you do with cats don’t it?

now you are not alone idiot in this forum, somebody join you lolx