Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How fit/strong are you?
Tested my grip strength today, after a couple attempts I maxed the gripper I got at 50 kg of force, so I ordered ones that can go up to 60 which I'll limit myself to for now, then I'll get the level 1.5 & 2 grippers from captain crush:

[Image: 20181026-131119.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Vegan diet definitely aids in m endurance, Finally got up to two hundred straight push-ups with a minute long plank. Currently developing a more cut physique and strengthening my core. A good nights sleep as well as a proper diet are severely underrated when it comes to fitness.So many "internet guru" types don't know what the fu** they are talking about,Usually just talking out their ass how they bulk up but fail to mention they can't spar for more than half an hour without getting winded.Ha.
Run a Spartan Race and let’s see how tough you are then, all y’all buckaroos.
I don't consider running a sport or practical for fitness, My two cents.
Clearly you’ve never heard of a Spartan Race lol.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Y86zJkt9s
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yEf_HG9520
[-] The following 1 user Likes zergthe's post:
  • ScottishWildcat
I passed all my physical examinations to be a Cavalry Scout (a very physically demanding job) in the Army with 1s (highest grade) all across the board so I'd say I'm pretty fit and strong despite being slim.
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
I am getting my strength and stamina back after my injury for a while.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvrzjqcLyE2x1TQvejwfq...4IDvD2d3Tt]
OldMan
Out of shape as I'm Belgian and we love beer.
                                                 [Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leopard's post:
  • Kuri
jogging was my sport for over more then 10 years, after an Achilles tendons injury i changed to weight sport.
The achilles tendons are ok again, but due the lack of training, now my running time is..of course..very slower.
Overall, i consider myself more fitter compared to the time i was only running.
My biggest problem is my lack of flexibility...i am always to lazy to train for this.
Now i am still running, but only 1 time a week.

If i were young again, i think crossfit would be the sport for me. I think the combination of endurance and power is great.
I will write about my best results in powerlifting. Barbell Squat 165 kg, Barbell deadlift 220 kg, bench press 115 kg (130 kg in training). I weighed 75-76 kg (without accessories for powerlifting, only bodybuilding belt). I used to go to the gym. (I also love beer + I'm going crazy after drinking alcohol, drinking a lot of alcohol is bad......).
[-] The following 2 users Like Forbiddenip's post:
  • Kuri, Melanosuchus
(12-20-2018, 04:25 AM)zergthe Wrote: Clearly you’ve never heard of a Spartan Race lol.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Y86zJkt9s
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yEf_HG9520

My thoughts still stand, Any form of running is not a sport either.
Then why don’t you run a Spartan and show us all how easy it is, eh?
Just ran 20 mins on the treadmill cause y not.
[Image: LNS-01-KH0007-01P.JPG]
Well, I don't really identify as a fit guy or anything. I do practice this though:

Huh? No, this is nothing. Sure, I might break my hands from the recoil of the strikes once every blue moon, and sometime my master can shatter my fingers with a naginata swing when we practice the art of polearm-countering, but no, it's really nothing. My consecutive strike record is of 40 strikes, so it's really not much. My seniors can strike up to 100+ times. I'm just a lowly beginner.
(01-13-2019, 07:12 AM)Forbiddenip Wrote: I will write about my best results in powerlifting. Barbell Squat 165 kg, Barbell deadlift 220 kg, bench press 115 kg (130 kg in training). I weighed 75-76 kg (without accessories for powerlifting, only bodybuilding belt). I used to go to the gym. (I also love beer + I'm going crazy after drinking alcohol, drinking a lot of alcohol is bad......).

You are a monster. 

I weigh 72 kg but I am not able to lift 50% of these weights in each exercise.