Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leopard
36.67%
11 36.67%
Sun Bear
63.33%
19 63.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leopard v Sun Bear
& the leopard has expert propriception skills, by which those deep-penetrating canines are neuronally linked
to specific parts of its cerebral cortex, & sense their way to vital structures in the vulnerable zones of their targets.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mondas's post:
  • onlyfaizy786, Sher Khan
(04-17-2019, 07:14 AM)Sher Khan Wrote: My money is on the leopard.

Although the sun bear's got a stronger bite - that is the only advantage it really has.

The leopard is much faster, more agile, and has got sharper/retractable claws.

Lastly, even though the sun bear has a stronger bite, the leopard's jaws are better designed for killing than the sun bear's.

The leopard has longer and sharper canine teeth designed to penetrate through flesh.

(04-17-2019, 07:17 AM)Mondas Wrote: & the leopard has expert propriception skills, by which those deep-penetrating canines are neuronally linked
to specific parts of its cerebral cortex, & sense their way to vital structures in the vulnerable zones of their targets.
Agree with you guys..they are supporting bear just because of larger header?
 i have simple question..
which is largest animal taken down by sun bear? 
how sun bear is hunting and killing skills? 
how many time they fight and face larger carnivorous like lion, lioness and hyenas like leopard do? 

Offcource leopard are far better hunter, fighter, killer and skillful then sun bear.
[Image: t70ok8.jpg]
Sun bears may occassionally bring down deer - but it is not the norm.

They usually live feeding of small animals, insects, rodents, and fruits like berries.
The thing is that, the sun bear does not have a larger head, i debunked that earlier on the thread.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ferox's post:
(05-16-2019, 04:56 AM)Ferox Wrote: The thing is that, the sun bear does not have a larger head, i debunked that earlier on the thread.

True - at least not at parity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sher Khan's post:
  • Ferox
I’d favor the Sun Bear rather comfortably.
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
(05-16-2019, 06:59 AM)Black Ice Wrote: I’d favor the Sun Bear rather comfortably.

Why?
  • Mondas
(05-16-2019, 04:56 AM)Ferox Wrote: The thing is that, the sun bear does not have a larger head, i debunked that earlier on the thread.

Dude will share the post number, i wanna read that study.
(05-16-2019, 07:01 AM)Sher Khan Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 06:59 AM)Black Ice Wrote: I’d favor the Sun Bear rather comfortably.

Why?

Because he is doing his S.O.P. anti-cat post.

He cannot back it up with plausible reasoning, let alone any kind of validated reality-check.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mondas's post:
I figured that was the case.
  • onlyfaizy786

Black Ice, it was not suprise that you were going to say such a claim.
Maybe someone should "purify" the bear you relinquish
[-] The following 2 users Like Ferox's post:
(05-16-2019, 07:42 AM)Mondas Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 07:01 AM)Sher Khan Wrote:

Why?

Because he is doing his S.O.P. anti-cat post.

He cannot back it up with plausible reasoning, let alone any kind of validated reality-check.
so true, and he is not the only one, there are many anti cat posters here without any reason.
[-] The following 1 user Likes onlyfaizy786's post:
  • Sher Khan
^ No.

The reason is, they hate to accept the natural facts. It bothers their fan-sensitivities.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mondas's post:
  • onlyfaizy786
(05-16-2019, 04:47 PM)Mondas Wrote: ^ No.

The reason is, they hate to accept the natural facts. It bothers their fan-sensitivities.

Right dude