Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leopard
65.63%
21 65.63%
Komodo Dragon
34.38%
11 34.38%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leopard v Komodo Dragon
Quote:then proceeded to state-that even a wolf couldn't be compared to another wolf...
And look at who it was, who couldn't even refute something so completely obvious. Big Grin That is also why you are refuting to do so still. Come on man, none of us are dumb enough to believe you actually know what you are doing here. We say something, and right now you are just indirectly going "lalalalala you're stoopid! I can't hear yah!".
Why else would you suddenly go from long replies to suddenly snoppy side remarks that does not answer the most basic questions? Of course it is because anyone but you are the idiots, and you just have to indirectly call them that to be right.

But no ones perfect, I forgive you at least. Blush 

If there is going to be a response, I am exited to see if it will be as preditable as I assume it will be.

Quote:or...you could just move on already...
yeah yeah...everything is childish...I know

Yea. Making snoppy side remarks instead of answering the clear idiots easily refutable statements certainly ain't childish.
check my posting history....I generally don't leave long replies.I can
remember losing interest in various debates/topics involving me & you
directly...

Wonder why that is...

Funny how I am being accused of being the childish one, while Ryo expects me to waste
time & energy, "refuting" his blatantly obvious stupidity...
[Image: APVwP9.gif]

Meanwhile, the KD is getting slaughtered in the polls..

so it would seem that the general consensus

of the forum, is that the Leopard would defeat the Ora, more often than not; with the
best synopsis of the encounter, involving two dead combatants-with the Ora expiring
first, most times...but I think an argument can be made for the Leopard managing
to defeat the Ora, w/o suffering any serious instances of envenomation .

Mhm, sure, i could have moved on already, just like you could have, but instead, you just continued making  little comical side remarks, referencing our little, rather one sided, conversation, and then you continue to insult people? You are, one of such immense character. My lord. Now, it is my entertainment, to continually expose this kind of irrational and illogical behavior. I could care less, if the leopard is winning in the polls, what is this, a rather sad attempt to dissuade from the fact you're continuing to slink away from a debate? Once more, you're ignoring the issue i presented with your argument, not the overall thought on this hypothetical conflict, but i am growing tired, of repeating this. I can expect, another series of ad hominem laced generic, throwaway comments in response, though, as you've grown sadly predictable, in this regard.

Quote:Wonder why that is...

Funny how I am being accused of being the childish one, while Ryo expects me to waste
Ah, now this, this made me laugh, you are the sole childish person here, continuing your illogical conversational meltdown, insulting every other person involved in a conversation, with you. I am not "accusing" you of being childish, mind you, i am outlining exactly how you have been childish, in the context, of consistent ad hominem. Ironically, you outline this further yourself, calling his comments "blatant stupidity". If that is not childish, i am santa claus.
Quote:That is a video of a jaguar killing a caiman. Leopards also have been documented killing crocordiles just not the larger ones. A komodo is about the same weight or larger than the crocodiles the leopard has killed, correct me if I am wrong, therefore it is within killing range of the leopard.

The komodo might be slow moving but it moves faster than a crocordile on land?

I gave an example. Yes, komodo runs faster than caiman, but he is much slower than a leopard.

Weight of caimans which were killed by jaguar + - 100 kg

The komodo was faster than I expected by the deer escaped. I believe the komodo does best by a bush so faster prey will not have time to get away.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvrzjqcLyE2x1TQvejwfq...4IDvD2d3Tt]
OldMan
(Yesterday, 03:25 PM)Tupinambis Wrote:

of the forum, is that the Leopard would defeat the Ora, more often than not; with the
best synopsis of the encounter, involving two dead combatants-with the Ora expiring
first, most times...but I think an argument can be made for the Leopard managing

Mhm, sure, i could have moved on already, just like you could have, but instead, you just continued making  little comical side remarks, referencing our little, rather one sided, conversation, and then you continue to insult people? You are, one of such immense character. My lord. Now, it is my entertainment, to continually expose this kind of irrational and illogical behavior. I could care less, if the leopard is winning in the polls, what is this, a rather sad attempt to dissuade from the fact you're continuing to slink away from a debate? Once more, you're ignoring the issue i presented with your argument, not the overall thought on this hypothetical conflict, but i am growing tired, of repeating this. I can expect, another series of ad hominem laced generic, throwaway comments in response, though, as you've grown sadly predictable, in this regard.

Ah, now this, this made me laugh, you are the sole childish person here, continuing your illogical conversational meltdown, insulting every other person involved in a conversation, with you. I am not "accusing" you of being childish, mind you, i am outlining exactly how you have been childish, in the context, of consistent ad hominem. Ironically, you outline this further yourself, calling his comments "blatant stupidity". If that is not childish, i am santa claus.

The fact that you don't see the utter ridiculousness in a comment that purports that: "a wolf cannot 
be compared to another wolf" says everything about your transparent hypocrisy & pretentious objectivity.... 

It was a decisively stupid comment...nothing childish about pointing out that mere fact; as if simply 
identifying intellectual dishonesty is the equivalent of an ad hominem attack.
[Image: APVwP9.gif]
(4 hours ago)Shin Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:25 PM)Tupinambis Wrote:

The fact that you don't see the utter ridiculousness in a comment that purports that: "a wolf cannot 
be compared to another wolf" says everything about your transparent hypocrisy & pretentious objectivity.... 

It was a decisively stupid comment...nothing childish about pointing out that mere fact; as if simply 
identifying intellectual dishonesty is the equivalent of an ad hominem attack.

Who says i agree with his comparison? also, the fact i'm not being disrespectful talks to my hypocrisy and objectivity?  This is perhaps the most baffling claim  of yours yet, there are exceptionally, numerous other ways, to debunk an argument or statement, asininely belittling a statement, is not one of them. For example, take note, of how i have not said anything of this magnitude of degrading comment(s), in response to you, in our debate; That's not something, you have learned, to do evidently, though.  Also,  You can't claim intellectual honesty, when all you've done, is childishly insult consistently, and now, making belittling comments towards something you don't agree with,  i will just throw this bit out there, for all intensive purposes.

Edit:
As a side note, for someone who claims to lose interest in a conversation with people, you sure have significantly contributed to the ~4 or so pages that have been added. Interesting.