Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick two
Pfft. Learn from the Zerg. The Swarm prevails.
[Image: 1zegu49.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like zergthe's post:
  • Kazanshin, ScottishWildcat, theGrackle
What about the 10000 Rats and the Human? The rats will keep everyone busy, and the man will shoot them (infinite ammo cheat, I hope).
I guess the 50 Eagles gonna screw the Human, but he can kill or wound many of them. When the hairless primate dies I'm gonna take the shotgun and use it to complete his task. Can I do it?
Not that it mattes, though, since I would already be dead.
Human shoots down one eagle, reloads, two more swoop down and tear his scalp off. You take his gun, rinse and repeat.

Knew someone would bring up the TierZoo video. I think his overall assessment of eagles and rats is good, but the crocodiles should be much higher than they are.

My ideal scenario is an outer ring of rats and an inner ring of crocodiles, if the bulls and bears manage to charge through my horde (unlikely) the crocs will tear them down. Also I cover myself in the rats and make myself a rat suit to guard from the eagles (or more realistically lie down among the crocs so the hunter can’t shoot me before the rats run up his trousers and the eagles can’t swoop without getting too close to the crocodile’s jaws
[-] The following 1 user Likes ScottishWildcat's post:
  • theGrackle
(11-02-2018, 03:15 AM)ScottishWildcat Wrote: Human shoots down one eagle, reloads, two more swoop down and tear his scalp off. You take his gun, rinse and repeat.

Nobody said it is a regular gun, right? If it has infinite ammo, then it can even be an M16. It is not that clear from the picture.
Please understand, I'm just trying to save myself.
[-] The following 2 users Like Carnivorous Vulgaris's post:
  • ScottishWildcat, theGrackle
Eagles and rats for me
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChocolateCake123's post:
  • ScottishWildcat
The thing is you pretty much need to choose the human.

If you don't, he'll be your enemy, and he'll shoot you, regardless of the animals you have at your disposal.

Rats and Human for me. Hopefully I'd be able to find some shelter to protect myself from the eagles.
Depending on how far away your combatants are, I think you can safely not choose the human if you have something that can deal with him fast enough such as the eagles or even rats. The human is one of the most dangerous opponents to have on the other side, but he will be utterly useless at defending you

Still, I’d say rats/eagles, rats/human, and rats/Crocodiles are all equally viable
Nothing can protect you from the eagles except the eagles themselves being on your side.

The eagles can easily avoid (fly over) the army of rats and attack you directly.

If the eagles are on your side, they can quite quickly take out the gunman. You just have to lie on the ground until they do so.
(11-15-2018, 11:40 PM)Lightning Wrote: If the eagles are on your side, they can quite quickly take out the gunman. You just have to lie on the ground until they do so.

The OP states that the grass is short, thus nothing will conceal you from gunfire.

And if that gunman is worth his weight, odds are he'll shoot you before the eagles can take flight and get to him.
Then keep running around until the eagles take the gunman out. On the image, it looks like the gun he is using is not a type that has a very high rate of fire, thus he needs to aim properly before shooting you. This will be much harder for him if you run around.
Quote:If it has infinite ammo, then it can even be an M16.

No. I specified in the description that the human uses a simple rifle, not a machine gun. The ammo is unlimited in this scenario though.
I thought I had commented on here.

Anyway, the Eagles and the Mice. Best swarn ever. The Eagles might even shield you from the rifle.