Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Olympics!
The Musk Ox defeats the cat, does a victory dance, and stands on the podium biting the gold medal.

Now that I mentioned about the podium, we will need a match for the third place.
Yesterday was history, 
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift...
That is why it is called the present... 
It may have been just one post, but I think I'm voting for the muskox now. And yes, I think third place would be interesting.
(ง ื▿ ื)ว
Jajaja, I'm going for the muskox too. It may be just me, but the thing looks much more built for heavy load pulling than the cat.
Honestly I think the musk oxen will win, it does as you say seem better built for the job. Although I think the smilodon will put up one helluva fight.
Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.
Are we going to get a battle for third place after this, or are we just moving on to the next event?
(ง ื▿ ื)ว
We will have a battle for third place, but there will only be 2 days for voting.
Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.
I am also gonna vote muskox
Mmm, chocolate cake
No matter who I vote for, I think the musk ox has win by this point, so I'll go with it. The smilodon will definitely put up a fight though, and you could make an argument for it if you really wanted.