Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disney Animal Matchups
The big whale from Pinocchio? Hmm, maybe not a strict animal, but what about Dragon Maleficent?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ScottishWildcat's post:
  • theGrackle
Good call, ScottishWildcat! I am not too knowledgeable on most modern Disney, but Maleficent is definitely old enough that I should have thought of her.
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it
I still hate what they did to her in that remake, she didn't even turn into a dragon! She just transformed the crow!
  • theGrackle
My wife really likes it (Maleficent movie), so I have gotten used to it. It is interesting seeing the live action versions of the characters, but sometimes they don't translate well. I wonder if they will ever do Dumbo in live action/cgi.
I wonder who could defeat, or at least equally match, Chernabog, the devil from Fantasia (aside from the church bells in the film lol) since he can unleash an explosion of fire. Even Dragon Maleficent would have trouble with that!
[-] The following 1 user Likes StripeyTail101's post:
  • theGrackle
(11-10-2018, 03:26 AM)theGrackle Wrote: My wife really likes it (Maleficent movie), so I have gotten used to it. It is interesting seeing the live action versions of the characters, but sometimes they don't translate well. I wonder if they will ever do Dumbo in live action/cgi.

That would sure be a sight to behold!
Mmm, chocolate cake
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChocolateCake123's post:
  • theGrackle
^Love Fantasia btw! Great music and art.
A boy I was in school with played the younger version of the King and that movie, and he never let us forget it!
They're doing a live-action Dumbo sometime soon and there's a trailer for it out somewhere, but it's being directed by Tim Burton which...eh.
The only one I'm really looking forward to is The Lion King, Jon Favreau did such a good job with the Jungle Book that I have full trust in whatever he decides to do with this next project
  • theGrackle
(11-10-2018, 03:30 AM)theGrackle Wrote: ^Love Fantasia btw! Great music and art.

Ehhh it's alright, but what really bugs me is the inaccuracy in the dinosaur scene.
Mmm, chocolate cake
I mean, it was made in the 1940's or thereabouts. They didn't know too much about dinosaurs back then

I think Dragon Maleficent would be a pretty solid match for Chernaborg, or maybe a team-up with Dragon Maleficent, Snake Jafar, and giant Ursula (who I'm actually playing in a show in one hour!)
  • theGrackle
Awesome! And yeah they would most likely team up than fight. There was even a sign of shipping in the direct to video movie Mickey's House Of Villains! They would make a delightfully evil couple! lol
Then you could have a team fight between them and some of the more titanic good guys, such as King Triton, the Genie, and I guess even the three fairies