Poll: Do they?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No they don't just be yourself
25.00%
3 25.00%
Yes they do be a bad boy like Johnny Lawrence (Karate kid)
25.00%
3 25.00%
Others
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice guys finish last
(11-13-2018, 07:54 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: It isn't very nice to roundhouse kick someone.....

Yeah, I know, I was just being ironic.

The "man" in that video was a stereotypical example of a "nice guy". He is very feminine and hangs out with women. He supports feminism, social justice, etc... He thinks he has a chance of getting laid just because he is friendly with women. And of course, when push comes to shove, he's nowhere near as nice as his facade suggests.
[Image: TR23sAq.jpg?1]
^That wasn't the context of that video at all. I don't exactly see what's so feminine about him, he's not 'hanging out' with those women he's approaching them at a protest. He's definitely not trying to get laid and is definitely not being friendly.

(Personally I agree with his political stance, even if aiming to roundhouse kick "her phone" was not the most intelligent thing I've ever seen)
I'm not talking about the woman holding the camera. I'm talking about the women opposing the pro-life protest.

The women in this picture.

[Image: 92TqvWA.png?1]

He's hanging out with these women. Yeah, he is being friendly with them in an attempt to get laid. I've seen guys like that several times before in real life. There are plenty of those "male feminists" up here in Canada.

FYI, I'm also pro-choice. Overall my political stance is more left-leaning.
[Image: TR23sAq.jpg?1]
Am I missing something here? Purple hoodie guy’s syntax is the epitome of feminine. His mannerisms too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita's post:
  • Drift
(11-16-2018, 07:57 AM)Vodmeister Wrote: I'm not talking about the woman holding the camera. I'm talking about the women opposing the pro-life protest.

The women in this picture.

[Image: 92TqvWA.png?1]

He's hanging out with these women. Yeah, he is being friendly with them in an attempt to get laid. I've seen guys like that several times before in real life. There are plenty of those "male feminists" up here in Canada.

FYI, I'm also pro-choice. Overall my political stance is more left-leaning.

Okay I misunderstood the point of your first post, but I still don't see any inclination that he's hanging out with them just to get laid. They could just be like, friends. Within the context of the video it seems more likely that he's just counterprotesting for a cause he legitimately believes in. In fact, I'd say it's more likely that he's gay than anything else (I still don't see him as particularly 'feminine' though, maybe I just have different standards for what qualifies a man as feminine)

Anyway, Contrapoints has a good video on the "incel" epidemic (though I'm not really expecting anyone to watch all 35 minutes)
[-] The following 1 user Likes ScottishWildcat's post:
  • Jinfengopteryx
Science seems to support that sentence.
(11-16-2018, 03:02 PM)Vita Wrote: Am I missing something here? Purple hoodie guy’s syntax is the epitome of feminine. His mannerisms too.

Agreed, a complete "beta male".I'm not into gambling but i'd bet money this individual wouldn't try this on any type of male.Only felt safe doing it to a female,Complete lack of testosterone.
(11-17-2018, 11:35 AM)ScottishWildcat Wrote: Anyway, Contrapoints has a good video on the "incel" epidemic (though I'm not really expecting anyone to watch all 35 minutes)

Ok, the person read the memes, but never actually analyzed anything, then pretended to be also the victim at the end.

Just another generic video that does not clear anything except try to cash in on recent internet phenomena.
I finally got around to reading this thread, and I was surprised that some of the things Apex posted, was exactly what I had been told by my big brother.

For a girl, coming together with a big bad boi, is a win-win in her primal brain. Girls apparently have quite a protection instinct often, and not only can he protect her due to his confidence and look, but some bad boys has a bad habit of getting into trouble, which she can try and protect him from.

Some other things posted in the thread, was things I was hoping to be true, and luckily it is. The whole thing of having a combination of confidence and still being a nice fellar you can trust.
I also had a completely different view on what a nice guy was. I just saw it as, you know, a fellar who is not a dick.
I personally don't think nice guys finish last. Alot of people may disagree with me but I think women only care about looks, money and status in a man. For example if you're not attractive, have money or status then women won't want to date you. This is all my opinion though.
But aren't you actually saying that Nice Guys finish last?

Also, there is of course no set rule. We do have cases of women marrying the most ugly men to ever set foot on this earth, who certainly weren't rich either and might be insecure as well.
"Real Men Forum"?
Seriously?
The first two of the points are also basically the same.
Is this satire?
I don't believe everything I see, however there is some truth in the four key points of a weak man.