Poll: Do they?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No they don't just be yourself
25.00%
3 25.00%
Yes they do be a bad boy like Johnny Lawrence (Karate kid)
25.00%
3 25.00%
Others
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice guys finish last
^ As if she is yours to give!

See her in 'The Devil's Advocate' , she'd find you "easy to entertain".
I am unsure if this is a combination of you not undertanding sarcastic jokes, while providing me with one from a movie/show I do not know.
^ Yeah, & at this too, "I laughed like hell."
Again, looking at the context, I hope that is not what it takes to entertain you. You are basically doing a "gotcha!" but there doesn't seem to be much going on.
For example, care to provide if you were actually serious about me not being in position to "give" the women away? That sounds strange just typing that.
I found C.Theron's role entertaining in 'The Devil's Advocate', yes.

Though she retained her fake American accent for her Oscar acceptance speech
which must've disappointed her fellow South Africans, so proudly watching her win.

(& actually, you weighed in on my comment, so just cut the crap).
(04-11-2019, 08:18 AM)Ryo Wrote: You can have her lol.

Already hit that @$$ a while back.

I guess you can have  Madonna once she gets tired of  short affairs and wants to settle down with a nice guy. 

If you prefer younger women, I guess Taylor Swift may settle down with a gentleman once she is tired of her breakups. You can be her gentleman.

@Mondas seems you want to settle down with her?
I mean she is nothing close to her peak beauty 15-20 years back, but I guess age is only a number.
Naaah you can have those too heh.
Quote:but I guess age is only a number.
Must be one of the more forgivable sins.
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
[-] The following 1 user Likes zergthe's post:
  • ScottishWildcat
(04-11-2019, 10:30 AM)ApexBoy Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 08:18 AM)Ryo Wrote: You can have her lol.

Already hit that @$$ a while back.

I guess you can have  Madonna once she gets tired of  short affairs and wants to settle down with a nice guy. 

If you prefer younger women, I guess Taylor Swift may settle down with a gentleman once she is tired of her breakups. You can be her gentleman.

@Mondas seems you want to settle down with her?
I mean she is nothing close to her peak beauty 15-20 years back, but I guess age is only a number.

'tis the magic of movies, in such a 'fantasy-land', lovelies never age, (& were only ever 'available' in dreams, anyhow).

About C.T., in the movie mentioned, she 'fell' for the 'worst' of the 'bad boys', hence the reference,
& as the title character in 'Monster', she played a really unattractive, nasty 'bad boy' herself.
(04-11-2019, 10:32 AM)Ryo Wrote: Naaah you can have those too heh.

If you are planning a public wedding with Madonna or Swift, I guess I can send you guys some gifts.

@zergthe 

Check this video out:
I mostly said what I said about that age thing because of the priests and the little boys lol, fyi. Interesting video, I suppose, but is there actually any data on this?
(04-11-2019, 11:12 AM)zergthe Wrote: I mostly said what I said about that age thing because of the priests and the little boys lol, fyi. Interesting video, I suppose, but is there actually any data on this?

Actually, he was making fun of women and other people whining about Dicaprio refusing to date women over 25:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...en-25.html

Yes, there is a general decrease in marriage rates, and an increase of age of women marrying:

[Image: DAi92Ub.jpg]

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/relation...-marriage/

Yes, it is true that both men and and women's age of marriage is increasing,  but women in their mid 30s and onwards tend to see a reduction in fertility and increase in autism for their children.

Also, MGTOW groups make fun of women who had bad relationships (including the divorced types with kids who they try to lienate from their dads) who still believe that they have to "settle" down with he right man.

edit: 

Yes, just like increase in marriage age, there also increase of adults who may remain single by age 50:

Quote:Today’s young adults are slow to tie the knot, and a rising share may end up not getting married at all. According to Pew Research projections based on census data, when today’s young adults reach their mid-40s to mid-50s, a record high share (25%) is likely to have never been married.
Looking at cohorts of young adults ages 25 to 34 going back to 1960, there has been a steady increase since 1970 in the share that remains never married by the time the cohort reaches ages 45 to 54.

In 1960, some 12% of adults ages 25 to 34 had never been married. After 10 years, when that group was between the ages of 35 and 44, 7% of them still hadn’t wed. By 1980, when they were in their mid-40s to -50s, only 5% had still never married. The next cohort starting in 1970 followed a similar trajectory. However, each new cohort of young adults since then has had a higher share of never-married members than the cohort that came before it. If current trends continue, 25% of young adults in the most recent cohort (ages 25 to 34 in 2010) will have never married by 2030. That would be the highest share in modern history.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2014/09/...r-married/
Never heard about the one regarding higher risk of autism. Link?
Oh no, do not get vaxed with girl cooties! L.O.L...

It s worse than goin' all Aspy, you'll catch LGBGTI & what not!
(04-11-2019, 02:37 PM)zergthe Wrote: Never heard about the one regarding higher risk of autism. Link?

Funny part is that I found other problems of having babies at an older age:

Quote:What are the risks of being pregnant at an older age?

Genetic Risks

Certain genetic risks are also more common in pregnancies of older pregnant people. One risk is that the embryo will have Down syndrome, which happens when there is an extra copy of Chromosome 21. The rate of having a baby with Down syndrome increases with the mother’s age—this has been seen in large studies of women, as well as in studies with embryos conceived with IVF (Haddow, Palomaki et al. 2009).

These are the rates of an embryo having Down syndrome at 10 weeks of pregnancy:
  • 1 in 1,064 at age 25
  • 1 in 686 at age 30
  • 1 in 240 at age 35
  • 1 in 53 at age 40
  • 1 in 19 at age 45

These are the rates of having a baby with Down syndrome at term:
  • 1 in 1,340 at age 25
  • 1 in 939 at age 30
  • 1 in 353 at age 35
  • 1 in 85 at age 40
  • 1 in 35 at age 45
The rates of having baby with Down syndrome at term are not as high as the chances at 10 weeks, mostly because these pregnancies have higher rates of miscarriage and stillbirth and won’t all reach the term period.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317861.php

Ironically, autism is associated with older men and women:

Quote:Parental age over 40 years was consistently found to be associated with an increased risk of autism. As Figure 2 shows, prevalence rates for autism when parental age exceeded 40 years were higher than the prevalence in the general population. Among all children born between 1992 and 2000, regardless of parental age, the prevalence of autism was 34 per 10 000. In contrast, the prevalence rate for children born to parents over 40 years of age was 56 per 10 000. Prevalence rates were slightly higher when maternal age exceeded 40 years relative to when paternal age exceeded 40 years. However, there were significantly more men over 40 years of age, with and without children with autism, in our population.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2724463/