Poll: Do they?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No they don't just be yourself
25.00%
3 25.00%
Yes they do be a bad boy like Johnny Lawrence (Karate kid)
25.00%
3 25.00%
Others
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice guys finish last
I already had a hunch that the high age of my parents during my pregnancy might have caused my (presumed/self-diagnosed) autism.
The difference is about 22 kids born with older folks out of 10000; wouldn’t that be considered almost negligible or slight?
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
(04-09-2019, 08:22 PM)OldGreenVulture Wrote:

(04-09-2019, 09:59 PM)Taipan Wrote: Think I'd better turn Bad Boy if this chick is right!

I think most nice guys would love to become bad boys.

But, unfortunately, one's personality is largely influenced by his genes and is really difficult to change.

An example.........

But again being a bully does not make you an alpha male either.
Quote: But, unfortunately, one's personality is largely influenced by his genes and is really difficult to change.
I am still not quite sure on this whole Nice Gui and Bad Boi thingies, since when I think of the words of the latter, I "oh no a swear word boi" comes to my mind.

But, if one is willing to, can improve on some of these things. It is limited how good I am at meeting new people today, but I am much better at it than I was a few years ago.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryo's post:
  • Lightning
^ Yeah, Ryo, with the way you carry on ( & on) here, just like a surly schoolgirl, you ought to fit right in with a gang of 'em, even if you have to present yourself as an - unthreatening to their dominance - tame gay-boy stereotype. L.O.L..
(04-27-2019, 11:45 AM)Mondas Wrote: ^ Yeah, Ryo, with the way you carry on ( & on) here, just like a surly schoolgirl, you ought to fit right in with a gang of 'em, even if you have to present yourself as an - unthreatening to their dominance - tame gay-boy stereotype. L.O.L..
I just returned here after all this time and I got no idea with what you said got to do with anything or how much of it is even english.

If I recall this thread correctly, it was talked about that a "bad boy" or "Alpha male" did not automatically translate into a douchebag, and that it would actually be good for shy people to learn a few of those attributes to boost their confidence and social life, since it would actually be very healthy for them.

I basically state that the first thought that comes to mind when saying bad boy is a F*** Boy, but that it is seemingly not always the case. Perhaps even often not the case.
I then say it would be healthy to try and get some of those attributes, but that shy people can't reach the exact same level due to difference in genetics and likely the bad boy either having less situational awareness or the shy guy having too much of it.

And that, somehow, translates from Mondas, out of no where, into me being a tame girly submissive stereotype gay person. tf?
[-] The following 2 users Like Ryo's post:
  • ScottishWildcat, zergthe
Oh, nice guys finish last, all right.

They're easy prey for rotten, unlikable and despicable people.

Hell, I'm someone who favors the greater good, but I am also not a nice person at all, and for damn good reason.

After all, I withstand the words of those who would dare to disrespect me nicely, and their stupidity is well signified by the way they speak to me, as well.

Be it things like "touchy churl", "Cumthirst", "autistic" or anything similar, those people are ignorant of the fact that...

A. I'm not touchy and what they foolishly mistake for that is me being firm about speaking up for myself and not being a shrinking violet.

B. What they call pathetic insults or s****y threads are actually things that anyone with half a brain would be able to see as the opposite, and this applies to everything else in similar categories, and...

C. The people I speak of, and if they are reading this post, then they know who they are and therefore that they are the ones on the business end of my wrath and disrespect towards them, not only have an intelligence capacity smaller than a gnat, but they also have as many guts as a museum skeleton and the balls of a castrato. 

Anyway, as proven by this and the fact that I am brazen enough to say all of that and indeed show how tough I am...

...and how their insults don't effect me because I'm mean and have vital knowledge concerning how to fight back and so can counter godawful people's words, theirs or otherwise...

...it's rather clear that nice guys finish last, even if the mean people who start going after them are idiots, because they don't have what they need to defend themselves, as they aren't strong enough to, because they don't think it's the right way to act.

Nice guys are essentially punching bags for the obnoxious, unlikable and bullyish kind of people on this planet, and while I could give plenty of other reasons why, concerning myself or otherwise, I don't need to, because I've more than made my point by this, well, point.

So there you have it...nice guys do indeed finish last, and I, for one, am glad I am not a nice guy despite still being a good person.
(06-24-2019, 12:42 AM)Ryo Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 11:45 AM)Mondas Wrote: ^ Yeah, Ryo, with the way you carry on ( & on) here, just like a surly schoolgirl, you ought to fit right in with a gang of 'em, even if you have to present yourself as an - unthreatening to their dominance - tame gay-boy stereotype. L.O.L..
I just returned here after all this time and I got no idea with what you said got to do with anything or how much of it is even english.

If I recall this thread correctly, it was talked about that a "bad boy" or "Alpha male" did not automatically translate into a douchebag, and that it would actually be good for shy people to learn a few of those attributes to boost their confidence and social life, since it would actually be very healthy for them.

I basically state that the first thought that comes to mind when saying bad boy is a F*** Boy, but that it is seemingly not always the case. Perhaps even often not the case.
I  then say it would be healthy to try and get some of those attributes, but that shy people can't reach the exact same level due to difference in genetics and likely the bad boy either having less situational awareness or the shy guy having too much of it.

And that, somehow, translates from Mondas, out of no where, into me being a tame girly submissive stereotype gay person. tf?

^ Jeeze dude, over-think it much!  (& by doing so, then blathering on & on... you reveal yourself, but that's ok).

So... no, you've missed the point again, check out a few classic teen-flicks, like maybe 'Mean Girls', 'Bring it on'
& even the weird old 1980's 'Breakfast Club', & then you oughta get the idea...
One Word for this "Hypergamy".

You can also look after the "Briffault's law", about men and women nature.

Briffault's law 

[Image: casj.gif]
Quote:^ Jeeze dude, over-think it much!  (& by doing so, then blathering on & on... you reveal yourself, but that's ok).

So... no, you've missed the point again, check out a few classic teen-flicks, like maybe 'Mean Girls', 'Bring it on'
There is nothing to overthink "tame gay-boy stereotype. L.O.L.." or the way I carry on. There is some specific uncalled provocations you have recently got a habit of doing which has managed to make even the higher ups angry at you.
Which I would like to ask, since I am a person who loves context, what is the way I "carry on and on"?

Quote: Anyway, as proven by this and the fact that I am brazen enough to say all of that and indeed show how tough I am...
Well, I have not seen anyone describe this as a nice guys finish last in this thread. You are also writing proudly on how tough you are through text. That doesn't mean you would actually say the same if you met these people you don't like in real life.
(07-05-2019, 11:37 PM)Ryo Wrote:
Quote:^ Jeeze dude, over-think it much!  (& by doing so, then blathering on & on... you reveal yourself, but that's ok).

There is nothing to overthink "tame gay-boy stereotype. L.O.L.." or the way I carry on. There is some specific uncalled provocations you have recently got a habit of doing which has managed to make even the higher ups angry at you.
Which I would like to ask, since I am a person who loves context, what is the way I "carry on and on"?

Quote:Anyway, as proven by this and the fact that I am brazen enough to say all of that and indeed show how tough I am...
Well, I have not seen anyone describe this as a nice guys finish last in this thread. You are also writing proudly on how tough you are through text. That doesn't mean you would actually say the same if you met these people you don't like in real life.

Well, if I did, and if they insulted me, I would insult them right back with the above disrespectful comments, along with, if it didn't silence them and zing them good, plenty of others in similar categories.

And, while I can see what you mean when you say this is different than a "nice guys finish last" kind of description in this thread, I wanted to point out another way that nice guys finish last along with all that's been said concerning a different way here, so I did just that.

Of course, I most likely won't meet these people in real life, especially since they don't know who I am in real life any more than I know who they are in real life(and they never will, nor vice versa), but I just wanted to point out that I would be perfectly able to walk the walk along with talk the talk(no pun intended)if need be along with explaining one of the reasons as to why nice guys finish last.

I do hope things have been cleared up for you here.