Poll: Do they?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No they don't just be yourself
16.67%
1 16.67%
Yes they do be a bad boy like Johnny Lawrence (Karate kid)
16.67%
1 16.67%
Others
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice guys finish last
Why girls don't like nice guys:

1. Nice guys' personalities don't seem genuine.
Nice guys are too nice. No one can always be that nice unless they're a saint. They are busy being nice instead of being real, and women instinctively don't trust that. Bad boys "keep it real." Nice guys don't want to upset the apple cart.

2. Nice guys don't have self-respect. 
No one respects a doormat. Nice guys don't set boundaries or make any real demands. A bad boy doesn't let a woman walk all over him or control him. Women can't respect a man they can control. No respect equals no attraction.

3. They're SO predictable — which is just boring! 
Most people lead boring, predictable lives, so they're attracted to people who are exciting and a bit unpredictable. Bad boys are always a challenge. Nice guys are never a challenge. Predictable plus no excitement plus no challenge equals "I prefer a bad boy."

4. Loving a bad boy is in our genes.
Women are designed to nurture. However, instead of doing this with children, they often end up doing it with bad boys. They think their love will save them. Nice guys rarely need to be saved. 

5. Women like to feel needed.
Nice guys don't usually need "to be fixed." Bad boys usually do, so they become a "project." Some women think if they can "create" the perfect man, he will never leave them. Also, if they're busy fixing someone else, they don't have to look at what needs to be fixed in their own lives. 

6. Nice guys seem weak. 
Women are subconsciously attracted to potential mates with strong genes. Bad boys send out a subconscious message that they those powerful genes. They believe their genes are so strong that they aren't afraid of losing a woman because of bad behavior. Nice guys' fear of losing their woman sends the exact opposite message.

7. Nice guys are into commitment.
If a woman is afraid of intimacy, she subconsciously knows she can avoid it with a bad boy, since she can never get close enough to him to have to go there. A nice guy will eventually want a commitment, and that's scary.

8. Some women have low self-esteem. 
We don't feel comfortable with people who treat us better than we treat ourselves. If you don't think much of yourself, the bad boy is simply reinforcing your negative belief. A nice guy is treating you in a way you're not familiar with and that feels uncomfortable.

9. The sex just isn't as mind-blowing. 
Women assume a nice guy won't be good in bed. We sometimes like to be manhandled and think a nice guy won't be able to take control and get the job done. A bad boy comes across as being able to deliver, even though that may not always be the case. 

10. Bad boys are totally sexy
Have you ever seen a bad boy who wasn't hot? I'm sure there are a few, but they wouldn't be able to get away with half the stuff they did if they didn't look so good. Meanwhile, when a woman describes someone as a nice guy, she means, "He's not hot."

11. Nice guys aren't as charming. 
Nice guys don't always know what to say and are sometimes at a loss for words. Bad boys can be very charming and know exactly what women want to hear. However, they eventually switch over to being selfish. By the time they reveal their true colors, the woman has fallen hard and has a tough time letting go.

12. Nice guys aren't as strong physically. 
Historically, men have protected women — physically and otherwise. Bad boys give the illusion of being able to protect women, while with nice guys, women aren't so sure.
Life is all about balance. Until men learn how to do that, more often than not, women will choose the bad boy, until they realize that his bad qualities outweigh his good ones.

source: https://www.yourtango.com/experts/lucia/...-nice-guys

The moral of the story is to be good to people, but don't be too nice when trying to get girls. It seems they are turned on by the mystery. I also did not include the annoying gifs from the article.
That low self-esteem part is so true it's actually detrimental to women these days. My cousin is literally no good for his wife (cheats on her all the time, verbal abuse and whatnot) get she clings to him because he's good looking and always comes back to her.

I can't fathom why this is a thing with girls, but it is.
Hunt thy prey in packs, nature cares little for you individually.
(11-11-2018, 03:00 AM)Black Ice Wrote: That text is so black it should be picking cotton.

^then you have those types-trying way too hard to come off like
a "bad boy"....uhhhh
[Image: APVwP9.gif]
(11-11-2018, 07:26 AM)Shin Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 03:00 AM)Black Ice Wrote: That text is so black it should be picking cotton.

a "bad boy"....uhhhh

.... What? Lol dude stop trying to get my attention at every fuggin turn and go get a life or something. Legit you are the one being tryhard right now.

Like you seriously hopped in here to come at me lmao.
[-] The following 2 users Like Black Ice's post:
  • Drift, Kazanshin
I feel like this thread is suggesting there is something wrong with being nice. Is this the case, or did I miss something?
Mmm, chocolate cake
(11-11-2018, 10:54 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: I feel like this thread is suggesting there is something wrong with being nice. Is this the case, or did I miss something?

There's nothing wrong in being nice, if your nice personality is based on interesting features.
An interesting feature is anything that can tickle people fancy about you, and make them want to figure out who you are. Remember, especially in women, sexual attraction is a mind game. And being bad, (even at its most basic, and that's its advantage) is one of the most attractive characteristic for a mind: why is he like that? how would it feel to have his affection? I so want to be the one who makes the bad boy lose it! I so want to discover who he really is! And so on..

But the misconception about being nice exists because, usually, guys with bland personality are described as nice, not because being nice makes you automatically bland.

Since we are on Carnivora: At average Nice vs Bad, Bad wins; at max Nice takes it. Whatever it means.

[Image: DKjAOuZ.jpg]

Well, I do not date, but I see your point, Vulgaris
Mmm, chocolate cake
(11-12-2018, 01:05 AM)Carnivorous Vulgaris Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 10:54 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: I feel like this thread is suggesting there is something wrong with being nice. Is this the case, or did I miss something?

There's nothing wrong in being nice, if your nice personality is based on interesting features.
An interesting feature is anything that can tickle people fancy about you, and make them want to figure out who you are. Remember, especially in women, sexual attraction is a mind game. And being bad, (even at its most basic, and that's its advantage) is one of the most attractive characteristic for a mind: why is he like that? how would it feel to have his affection? I so want to be the one who makes the bad boy lose it! I so want to discover who he really is! And so on..

But the misconception about being nice exists because, usually, guys with bland personality are described as nice, not because being nice makes you automatically bland.

Since we are on Carnivora: At average Nice vs Bad, Bad wins; at max Nice takes it. Whatever it means.

Lol Let’s pause. Youre doing a real disservice saying sexual attraction is a mind game for us.  

Sexual attraction is physical for women too, especially in a world where we don’t have to settle for security over what we truly desire. Projecting “confidence” and other bad boy qualities means donkeys if the package isn’t... well, I suppose attractive. 

One look, in a matter of seconds, really determines attraction. Personality is secondary and builds off of that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita's post:
  • Black Ice
Basically if you look like a foot, that's why you're single. Not because you're a nice guy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black Ice's post:
  • Drift
(11-12-2018, 03:44 AM)Vita Wrote: Lol Let’s pause. Youre doing a real disservice saying sexual attraction is a mind game for us.  

Sexual attraction is physical for women too, especially in a world where we don’t have to settle for security over what we truly desire. Projecting “confidence” and other bad boy qualities means donkeys if the package isn’t... well, I suppose attractive. 

One look, in a matter of seconds, really determines attraction. Personality is secondary and builds off of that.

Oh no! I would never do a disservice to a woman! Believe me! Okay, my bad.. I used the words sexual attraction, but I meant seduction.

Anyway, to justify my words, and seduce you with my supreme intelligence, I got to say that scientifically(which is my sick background) I'm not wrong: sexual attraction, in evolved human societies, is driven by our mind. What I mean is: sexual attraction is surely a natural uncontrolled physical instinct, both for men and women: but every taste we have in terms of what it is sexually attractive, grow through our mind(created by experiences, frustrations, traumas, desires..). That's why we have all different tastes. So it is not too wrong to use the words sexual attraction as way to say seduction; at least psychologically. But yeah, I meant seduction.

And, obviously, my speech take for granted the importance of physical beauty: I'm actually one of those who goes mental when people say that looking for aesthetic beauty is shallow. It is a huge blasphemy. Another of those philosophical concepts misunderstood by the dumb modern culture.

(11-12-2018, 04:21 AM)Black Ice Wrote: Basically if you look like a foot, that's why you're single. Not because you're a nice guy.

Now that's what I call synthesis. Thousands of words wasted, and Black said it best.

[Image: DKjAOuZ.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Carnivorous Vulgaris's post:
  • Black Ice
Now here's a nice guy

[Image: TR23sAq.jpg?1]
It isn't very nice to roundhouse kick someone.....
Mmm, chocolate cake
(11-11-2018, 10:38 AM)Black Ice Wrote:

a "bad boy"....uhhhh

.... What? Lol dude stop trying to get my attention at every fuggin turn and go get a life or something. Legit you are the one being tryhard right now.

I know the feeling, There's two smooth-brains around here that are thirsty for attention from me and the desperation manifests via "Ha! i gotcha!" moments (which always translates to a fail for them).
(11-13-2018, 12:01 PM)Drift Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 10:38 AM)Black Ice Wrote:

a "bad boy"....uhhhh

I know the feeling, There's two smooth-brains around here that are thirsty for attention from me and the desperation manifests via "Ha! i gotcha!" moments (which always translates to a fail for them).

I don't know why but the term 'smooth-brain' is legit making me laugh right now cause it's such an intellectual insult lmao.

Call a random person that and they wouldn't even get it. I like it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Black Ice's post:
  • Drift, Vita
Quote:smooth-brain
[Image: 2dchgzp.jpg]
[Image: nb2qdc.jpg]