Poll: How far does your favorite animal go?(the animal has to be no bigger than a lion, there will be another gauntlet for the bigger animals)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Round 1
0%
0 0%
Round 2
0%
0 0%
Round 3
14.29%
1 14.29%
Round 4
42.86%
3 42.86%
Round 5
14.29%
1 14.29%
Round 6
14.29%
1 14.29%
Round 7
0%
0 0%
Round 8
0%
0 0%
Clears it
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite animal runs the gauntlet
This should be interesting as our results would all be different. So, here we go.

Your favorite animal(It could be an insect or any vertebrate animal, but not bigger and stronger than a lion. The bigger animal will have another gauntlet run)

Round 1: Common european wasp
[Image: European_wasp_white_bg.jpg]

Round 2: Canary
[Image: Canary-300x300.jpg]

Round 3: Least weasel
[Image: 1200px-Mustela_nivalis_-British_Wildlife_Centre-4.jpg]

Round 4: Honey badger
[Image: YGkBcNMuf6xYu6UExPbKsZ9T.jpeg]

Round 5: Velociraptor
[Image: e151c800a42ffad11001042a41d5c00e-d4v3e2c.png]

Round 6: Black caiman
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Round 7: Jaguar
[Image: D246_42_111_1200.jpg]

Round 8: Deinonychus
[Image: EWdeinonychus2-56a2549d3df78cf772747d48.jpg]
[Image: 1200px-Cryolophosaurus_skeleton_mount_FMNH.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Cryolophosaurus's post:
  • Carnivorous Vulgaris, Kazanshin
I walk for 3 matches, then I'm gonna be totally pulverized.

Considering the Wasp and the little bird, the jump From a Weasel to a Ratel it is huge jump. You should take off the Canary and put something like a Quoll or a Fox, or a Raccoon before the Ratel. And something before the Caiman. Just an advice, I really like your idea.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Carnivorous Vulgaris's post:
  • Cryolophosaurus
My favorite animals are any dinos except Barney and his friends, so I choose a jaguar sized Deinonychus. Clears all the rounds except the last, where it is 50/50
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChocolateCake123's post:
  • Cryolophosaurus
Domestic cat. Stops at round 4.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lightning's post:
  • Cryolophosaurus
My male American black bear at 400 to 500 pounds clears the gaunlet in my opinion if it takes out the caiman on land.
My eurasian otter would stop at round 4. A sinosauropteryx would probably stop at round 3.
[Image: 1200px-Cryolophosaurus_skeleton_mount_FMNH.jpg]
SWC doesn’t get past the honey badger
[-] The following 1 user Likes ScottishWildcat's post:
  • Cryolophosaurus
Using Tegus and Monitor Lizards(except for Komodo) they would stop at 4. The Komodo would go up to 6, where it becomes lunch for the Caiman. Same goes for Constrictors.

Only large Crocodilians stands a chance at clearing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 50L1D's post:
  • Cryolophosaurus
Grey Wolf. If I have to be spefic, the Mexican Grey Wolf which is about the same size and weight of a German Shepherd Dog. 

[Image: 635895290539286464-Mexican-gray-wolf001.jpg]
Round 1: He accidentally swallows the insect. 10/10 winning mismatch for my Lobo.

Round 2: Nice protein snack for the following rounds unless somehow this bird pecks my boy's eyes out. 

Round 3: Tough little mustelid but one good bite is all it takes to take him out of the fight. 

Round 4: An even tougher Mustelid but there's not much it can do in offense compared to its defense. It would be much more of a debate if it was a Wolverine instead. 

Round 5: The Velociraptor has the better offense capability but it lacks the size and durability my Lobo has imo. I say the odds favor my animal more often than not. 

Round 6: Even on land....my spanish speaking dogo is dead meat. One good snap and it's all over. My guy stops right at the Caiman.

Round 7: He's dead. 

Round 8: He's dead.
[Image: Grant-Atkinson-Chiefs-Camp-_Y8A4541.CR2_0276.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes K9Bite's post:
  • Cryolophosaurus
Sadly my great tailed grackle can only make it past the canary. It gets eaten in round 3 versus the least weasel.
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it
My great blue skimmer would not make it pass round 2.
[-] The following 2 users Like OldGreenVulture's post:
  • Cryolophosaurus, theGrackle
(10-25-2018, 05:45 AM)K9Bite Wrote: Grey Wolf. If I have to be spefic, the Mexican Grey Wolf which is about the same size and weight of a German Shepherd Dog. 

[Image: 635895290539286464-Mexican-gray-wolf001.jpg]
Round 1: He accidentally swallows the insect. 10/10 winning mismatch for my Lobo.

Round 2: Nice protein snack for the following rounds unless somehow this bird pecks my boy's eyes out. 

Round 3: Tough little mustelid but one good bite is all it takes to take him out of the fight. 

Round 4: An even tougher Mustelid but there's not much it can do in offense compared to its defense. It would be much more of a debate if it was a Wolverine instead. 

Round 5: The Velociraptor has the better offense capability but it lacks the size and durability my Lobo has imo. I say the odds favor my animal more often than not. 

Round 6: Even on land....my spanish speaking dogo is dead meat. One good snap and it's all over. My guy stops right at the Caiman.

Round 7: He's dead. 

Round 8: He's dead.

Same for me, except my animal is a Cheetah...
Yesterday was history, 
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift...
That is why it is called the present... 
[-] The following 2 users Like Acinonyx's post:
  • Cryolophosaurus, K9Bite
Tiger quoll, stops at round 4. The honey badger is bigger and nastier.
(ง ื▿ ื)ว
my cheetah might have 80 % of reaching the velociraptor
Just a normal guy who want to learn things !
Round 7 50/50 lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT3njqF11jQ7D2WpTr-l...iTQwMphaum]