Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what kind of video games or computer games do you play?
Video 
hi guys just interested in the kind of video games you play with.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvrzjqcLyE2x1TQvejwfq...4IDvD2d3Tt]
OldMan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old Tibetan Blue Bear's post:
  • theGrackle
All console gaming for me. Lots of retro Playstation, NES, & SNES games. Mario & Castlevania are among my favorite franchises. Tekken is my favorite fighting franchise. I also like racing games like Gran Turismo, Forza, Need for Speed, and Project Gotham. I also like games such as Halo, Far Cry, GTA, Red Dead Redemption, and Fall Out.
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it
Haven't been playing video games much in the past few years.

But, in the past, used to play Mario games a lot, from SNES to Wii, also played god of war, call of duty mw 3, bunch of mortal combat and street fighter games, played a mafia game called godfather.
Raving rabbits, contra, street fighter, takken, Mario brothers.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvrzjqcLyE2x1TQvejwfq...4IDvD2d3Tt]
OldMan
Lately, I've been playing a lot of Total War games, my favorite being Shogun 2. It's just the perfect game I can think of when it comes to real time strategy. You have to plan out your attacks strategically on the map so you don't leave your territory's borders undefended (something I failed to do) and the battles are just so breath-taking. All the units, all the mechanics, everything is just so good.

My all time favorite game, however, is Okami. Fantastic graphics, unimaginably great inspiration from every Japanese myths you can think of, can be both relaxing and comical or action packed and suspenseful sometimes even dark. And gods, the end made me cry myself till sleep. Also, did I mention the main character is a wolf goddess based on the sun goddess Amaterasu, who I worship? Forget everything in my life, give me some Zelda and some Okami and I'm ok.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kazanshin's post:
  • theGrackle
Not much of a gamer but I grew up mainly with the Playstation (never had a Nintendo console until I got a Wii in 2008). Spyro (the original trilogy) were my absolute favourite games to play.

Sly Cooper is also a favourite of mine (quite overlooked as well)! Its got anthropomorphic animals in case anyone's interested!

I recently played and beaten the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy and its amazing! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes StripeyTail101's post:
  • theGrackle
My all time favourite games are Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lightning's post:
  • theGrackle
You have good taste, Lightning. Super Mario World is my favorite game ever.
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it