orek brynison vs iofur ragnar

From golden compass film.
[-] The following 1 user Likes OldGreenVulture's post:
  • Verdugo
Another Primeval fight:
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
[-] The following 1 user Likes zergthe's post:
  • OldGreenVulture
Unfortunately, the Gorgonopsid vs Future Predator video does not want to show itself here. Hopefully, this version at least works:

And yeah, I love this fight, too. I'll see if I can find my own input

@OldGreenVulture
I'm pretty sure this doesn't count because, well, it's a film and film battles tend to be more epic than TV battles by nature (more budget).
The most savage GoT fight. Get his @ss Brienne

And say what you will about her character or her motives (burn down a whole train of food that you could have captured and used, okay), but this is one of the best dragon scenes in tv/cinema history
[-] The following 1 user Likes ScottishWildcat's post:
  • Jinfengopteryx
While not even remotely as cool as the dragon fight, Blackwater still deserves a mention:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jinfengopteryx's post:
  • ScottishWildcat
Any Peter vs. Chicken fight:

[-] The following 1 user Likes ApexBoy's post:
  • Shenzi
Gohan vs buu

Are cartoon/anime fights even allowed here?
The title does not exclude them, but they are for obvious reasons very difficult to compare to Live-Action fights. They have it much easier to depict cool superpowers and stunts and get away with it.
I didn’t really specify, but sure, why not. I did admittedly have “live action” in mind but whatever, my fault for not specifying.

Therefore anything goes.
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
Any fight from the old Kung Fu series!

[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Taipan's post:
  • Mondas
^ Too right, that show is a real eye-opener!

The way they slo-mo'd the action, instead of making it stupidly-jerky/blurry-fast, like is done now*, is great.

(Plus, just how nasty so many regular people were presented as being, way back then in the `70's, is amazing to me).

*& the makers of '300'/Watchmen & 'Deadpool' took that lesson onboard, to their credit.
(04-25-2019, 01:34 AM)ScottishWildcat Wrote: The most savage GoT fight. Get his @ss Brienne

I think a fit "Hound" would have won that.

The best TV 1 on 1 battle from GoT in my opinion was this:

Yeah he almost certainly would have, but even in that state he could’ve beaten just about every other man in the Kingdoms (with a few notable exceptions). The Hound loses in that case because it’s just another fight to him, Brienne wins because she’s fighting for her life
(04-27-2019, 09:54 PM)ScottishWildcat Wrote: Yeah he almost certainly would have, but even in that state he could’ve beaten just about every other man in the Kingdoms (with a few notable exceptions). The Hound loses in that case because it’s just another fight to him, Brienne wins because she’s fighting for her life

They are friends now. Bets are (from the experts) that Brienne of Tarth wont survive episode 3.