Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better fighter in Animal kingdom kg on kg
Which one(s)? Without venom (!). In my opinion these are mustelids & constrictors. Birds of prey can take a very large prey, but in fight face t face they are not in the fist places.
In my opinion mustelids are good fighters for their size and also have durable defenses. The bear family in my opinion have the strongest forearms and are the best grapplers of all mamalian carnivores. Felines have sharp claws, agility, and quick killing bites. Canines and hyenas have strong bone breaking jaws and stamina.

Birds of prey are good in the air but due to their long and hooked talons are unable to run on land. The vultures have heavy bills but their feet enables them to run on land.
[-] The following 1 user Likes OldGreenVulture's post:
  • onlyfaizy786
I think leopards and jaguars are very impressive for their size.

I wonder how good ants are at fighting though, because they are incredibly strong relative to their size.
Rhinosaurus Beatles are even stronger, ants can only carry 10 times their weight while the Beatles can carry 500.
Mustelids. They pretty much have everything.
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
If we aren't limiting it to just extant animals, several dinosaurs are potential candidates. Take Ankylosaurus, for instance. It is armored very well, and therefore is very hard to kill. It also has a powerful weapon that can kill the opponent quickly with a few good hits.
If it's just extant animals, I agree with Black Ice that mustelids are some of the best.
(11-19-2018, 07:44 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: If we aren't limiting it to just extant animals, several dinosaurs are potential candidates. Take Ankylosaurus, for instance. It is armored very well, and therefore is very hard to kill. It also has a powerful weapon that can kill the opponent quickly with a few good hits.
If it's just extant animals, I agree with Black Ice that mustelids are some of the best.

mustelids are limited by size...bears are only supremely dominant in there
upper weight range...and aren't invincible there either...

Only felines, have formidable representatives  @ the lower,
mid & upper ends of the spectrum-especially if you factor in the extinct
species....
[Image: APVwP9.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shin's post:
  • Ferox, Mondas
Lower end felines get killed by foxes, eagles and coyotes. Fug you talking about?

Friggin Fishers (a mustelid!) Have killed bobcats and lynx bigger than them lol.

Plenty of high end predators that could stalemate or thrash a cat too. Tf.
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
Quote:Lower end felines get killed by foxes, eagles and coyotes.
Follow-up on this:
http://news.met.police.uk/news/scavengin...ons-323426
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
Mongooses (family Herpestidae) and Malagasy Mongooses (family Eupleridae) are very fast killers. They can kill a venomous snake easily.
(11-19-2018, 08:47 AM)Black Ice Wrote: Lower end felines get killed by foxes, eagles and coyotes. Fug you talking about?

Friggin Fishers (a mustelid!) Have killed bobcats and lynx bigger than them lol.

Plenty of high end predators that could stalemate or thrash a cat too. Tf.

mustelids are superior to lower end felines yes

it was 1 case if i am not mistaken, a sleeping 13lb lynx killed by a fisher. impressive nonetheless

but bobcats and lynx eat fishers
 [Image: 75TiAZC.jpg]
(11-19-2018, 08:15 AM)Shin Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 07:44 AM)ChocolateCake123 Wrote: If we aren't limiting it to just extant animals, several dinosaurs are potential candidates. Take Ankylosaurus, for instance. It is armored very well, and therefore is very hard to kill. It also has a powerful weapon that can kill the opponent quickly with a few good hits.

mustelids are limited by size...bears are only supremely dominant in there
upper weight range...and aren't invincible there either...

Only felines, have formidable representatives  @ the lower,
mid & upper ends of the spectrum-especially if you factor in the extinct
species....

Bears in the upper range like polar bears and the largest brown bears will dominate all existing land predators(excluding ones) today one on one in my opinion but i agree with you they are not invicible as animals such as the utahraptor are capable of killing them. Smilodon populators and american lions will beat most bears except for a similar size to larger polar bear in my opinion. Smaller to medium size bears will be defeated easily by tigers and lions except the exceptionally large and similar size blackies. Small bears like the sun bear are preyed upon by tigers and pythons. The polar bear would be dominanted by the nanqusaurus.
Felines are one of the best fighters in their weight range regardless.

Birds of prey are good fighters but their thin skin makes them unable to take as much damage as mammalian carnivores can.
Panthers, birds of prey, honey badger.
Invertebrates>>>>>Mustelids>Felids
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT3njqF11jQ7D2WpTr-l...iTQwMphaum]