Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most powerful domestic dog on p4p?
Most powerful dog breed on p4p and at the same size ?

Pitbull? 

A Pitbull if at the same size with Kangal, Tibetan, Caucasian, Alabai etc.. can kill these dogs ?
[Image: Male-African-golden-cat.jpg]
I am not really good at judging the p4p strength of domestic dogs although the apbt seems to be able to kill dogs larger than itself.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=61]
A blue(Sapphire) fire hawk from planet Sapphire.
Let it be noted that most dogs become less impressive the larger you make them. A Pitbull above 30kg would stand less of a chance against similar sized opponents than what a 25kg Pitbull would against similar sized opponents.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryo's post:
  • K9Bite
Some of the most immpressive dog breeds on earth are less than 30lbs like the Pattarndale, Jag, or Staffordshire Bull Terrier. 

If I had to pick the strongest dog pound for pound, it probably be a bully type dog though I won't specify a breed.
[Image: Grant-Atkinson-Chiefs-Camp-_Y8A4541.CR2_0276.jpg]

[Image: APVwP9.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shin's post:
  • theGrackle
A well bred Cane Corso is an absolute unit. Not clumsy, sluggish and overly bulky like many other Mastiffs, and they do have some agility to them, tho perhaps still behind the Dogo Argentino.
[Image: 94a4359da0125c9d2ae840fa2f284361.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Ryo's post:
  • K9Bite, Shin, theGrackle
Game breed pitbull are strongest domestic dog pound for pound. Other breeds (30-80 kg) are no different from the rest (small difference). Wild canids are the strongest (except foxes, raccoon dogs). Is my personal opinion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Forbiddenip's post:
  • AmurTiger
Again, what is your definition of "strongest" because strongest and best fighter is not the same thing. There are quite a few dog breeds out there, who are more robust and physically stronger than a Wolf, but could not actually beat a Wolf.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryo's post:
  • K9Bite
(12-07-2018, 06:12 AM)Forbiddenip Wrote: Game breed pitbull are strongest domestic dog pound for pound. Other breeds (30-80 kg) are no different from the rest (small difference). Wild canids are the strongest (except foxes, raccoon dogs). Is my personal opinion.
A fox better than Wolf on p4p?
[Image: Male-African-golden-cat.jpg]