Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous pets
What type of pet can be dangerous to their owners. In my opinion Oscar fishes are one of them. Years ago, someone nearly had his finger bitten off by his pet Oscar fish.
[-] The following 1 user Likes OldGreenVulture's post:
  • theGrackle
I guess my dog could count as a dangerous pet seeing how he's a German Shepherd Dog. Somtimes he accidentally nips me during play wrestling and it freaking hurts each time. Doubt he'll ever do this kind of stuff though, he's more of pet than guard dog:
[Image: Grant-Atkinson-Chiefs-Camp-_Y8A4541.CR2_0276.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes K9Bite's post:
  • theGrackle
Large felids, Large canids, any kind of potentially lethal venomous animal, large snakes, large lizards. Even some of those who keep large ungulates with horns, are at some risk.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tupinambis's post:
  • ScottishWildcat, theGrackle
A spotted hyena:

I am not sure if a pet hyena counts, however, since others list large snakes as dangerous pets, that inspired me to post the video here.
Wasnt there a case where someone illegally owned a komodo dragon as a pet and the ora killed its owner? If so it counts.
Lionfish which carry deadly poison in their spines are also counted.

(12-11-2018, 02:47 PM)CanineCanis Wrote: Wasnt there a case where someone illegally owned a komodo dragon as a pet and the ora killed its owner? If so it counts.