Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Talk about your history on Carnivora
Hi, my name is Carnivorous Vulgaris and I love animals.
I've known this Forum for years but never thought of joining. I'm not a forum guy; before Carnivora I tried any social networks and any forum I thought I'd loved, but after the first few days, I usually forget why I joined them; and I start to wonder why should I write my opinion to people I don't know, why my opinion should matter, and why should I care about the opinion of someone that I don't look into the eyes.
For the first time in my life I'm a part of a forum for more than a month, and it feels great. Thank you all very much.
Kazanshin Wrote:I also made zergthe-senpai have a crush on a girl I introduced to him, even though the affection was one-sided and it soon died off after a cruel rejection from the girl. Now don't get your minds blown up people, as said girl was an anime waifu.
We do not speak of this. Get out of here with your Kemono Friends crap.

Like most of us, I came across as an idiot at first. Hopefully I’ve come to be seen as a little more than just an idiot.
I joined in...2015? Later on I became more oriented towards anything sabretooth-related (not just machairodonts, but the whole bunch). In the dying days before Zetaboards became a sellout, I had gradually shifted towards being interested in apes (African apes especially) until this point. I still have a side for sabretooths, though, so don’t say dumb stuff and not expect to be corrected.
Thing is, I didn’t even know this place existed until the year I joined. Randomly popped up and I maybe stalked it for a couple days before signing up.
Natural benefit is the compilation of information. Sure, it’s all on the internet and whatnot, but it’s nice much of it is here, where it can be found relatively easily thanks to the people who found them in the first place.
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
Remember the rap battles.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fair Whisper's post:
  • zergthe
It was always this way. It was difficult for me to speak English, so i could not show my full potential (about 20 percent). Sometimes i feel myself injured wolf against dogs.
(04-03-2019, 05:25 PM)Fair Whisper Wrote: Remember the rap battles.

I wasn’t here for whatever that was: part of me is glad...part of me is morbidly curious
(04-03-2019, 11:14 PM)ScottishWildcat Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:25 PM)Fair Whisper Wrote: Remember the rap battles.

I wasn’t here for whatever that was: part of me is glad...part of me is morbidly curious
It was quite fun, no need to be afraid lol.
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
(04-03-2019, 10:59 PM)Forbiddenip Wrote: It was always this way. It was difficult for me to speak English, so i could not show my full potential (about 20 percent). Sometimes i feel myself injured wolf against dogs.
I want somebody to turn this into a meme of "I was only using 20% of my true power!".
[-] The following 2 users Like Ryo's post:
  • Carnivorous Vulgaris, zergthe
I discovered this site in 2015, I was reading all the old threads about debates then two years later I signed in, my username used to be Achmond Onca. But I wasn't that active, didn't receive any star ratings. Then finally I made a new account after the old site got taken down.

Now I am here
[Image: fa238bc94c8d2f26baec8e560125b8a5.gif]
Quote:I want somebody to turn this into a meme of "I was only using 20% of my true power!".

Memes are your areas of expertise. You better read memes.
I have a feeling that both Zerg, Vulgaris and a lot of others are better at good memes than I am. But thanks anyway. Big Grin
I've known about these forums for at least a year or 2 but only joined around a month ago 
As a Florida fossil hunter (mainly find shark teeth but are an assortment of things to find/dig up), nature lover (but beyond that, being so into paleontology & was an environmental science graduate), could go on about how human society has advanced too far and needs to learn from the sustainability of nature/living modestly but..
Basically to me, earthly nature is the zenith of the universe, predators are the zenith of nature and sharks are the zenith of marine predators. I have a deep spiritual connection with the extinct shark Hemipristis serra since I've found a wide range of their unique teeth in such a relatively short period of time (5 plus years) but also have a relatively well rounded background knowledge of marine systems from taking several courses on marine sciences and have fished (mostly  saltwater) on & off since I was 12

Still don't know what exactly to make of these forums, but I at least dig it's devoted to predators and figured it could maybe use a passionate amateur shark expert
[-] The following 4 users Like Serra28's post:
  • Claudiu Constantin Nicolaescu, Ferox, Kazanshin, Verdugo
I honestly just wanted to see gorillas beat each other up cause I found it hilarious back in 2012 and just so happened to stumble on the zetaboards CF. My initial posting was well, even more trash than it is now (huehuehue).

I had the most posts on old CF, beating out even Taipan with 15k something (relax most of it was just me in the spam zone bullshitting) till I got banned over a Deinonychus vs Cougar debate (don’t even remember how it got to that point).

Now I am here and honestly don’t really debate much like I used to anymore like when I debated Vita on Wolf vs Hyena or Vodmeister on Bear/Raptor vs Big Cat. I generally say what I have to say and don’t bother arguing further because it’s a time sink. Unless you’re Sher Khan then I readily indulge in making fun of you (shots fired ooooh).

I used to have a really good debating style on old CF from what posters like Theropod and Wild Dog told me. One day I gotta start that trash fire again and just destroy somebody with facts and sources.

They call me The Credible Hulk.
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black Ice's post:
  • Claudiu Constantin Nicolaescu
@All Carnivora members, you know, I find it quite fascinating how, in real life, we've never even seen each other, don't even know each other's real names, we're scattered across different parts of the world and living in different environments and, yet, on here many of us have known each other for years, have had and still have great times together and are drawn to each other day after day and all this was made possible because we all share one particular hobby.
[-] The following 4 users Like Lightning's post:
  • Claudiu Constantin Nicolaescu, Kazanshin, OldGreenVulture, Sky Lemon Panther
I knew my old crews names (Wild Dog, Rashido, Fishfreak, Apex, Wyvax, VenemousDragon) but you know, time passes and we all just drifted apart T_T it’s been years since me and them were all on at the same time just hanging. I hope they’re doing okay in life.
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
[-] The following 3 users Like Black Ice's post:
  • Claudiu Constantin Nicolaescu, Kazanshin, Lightning
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.......  Angry
[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]