Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cheetah (coalition of 2)
77.78%
7 77.78%
Northwestern Wolf
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheetah (coalition of 2) v Northwestern Wolf
Thanks Captain Obvious who stated something that even the most ignorant of animals generally know. Are y ou going to answer my question or not?
(01-12-2019, 12:41 AM)Ryo Wrote: Thanks Captain Obvious who stated something that even the most ignorant of animals generally know. Are y ou going to answer my question or not?

I caught a fish, but she slipped away

Quote:“People have called me claiming to have seen a wolf, but it’s usually a coyote, feral dog or even a coyote-dog hybrid,” Tharp explains. “If they saw an actual wolf in Alabama, it’s probably an escapee from captivity. Many people think a coyote is a lot bigger than it really is and might believe it’s a wolf. Coyotes look bigger in the winter when they have thicker fur that gives them a fluffier appearance. 

http://alabamaliving.coop/article/coyotes/
Good, you gave me information that I have known since I was 12. For the second time. Are you going to answer the question or not? Is it because you know you're wrong?
I don't see your question.
Where was your Wolf pictures from? What State/Country?
(01-12-2019, 04:17 AM)Ryo Wrote: Where was your Wolf pictures from? What State/Country?

From the countries of the USSR  and America or Canada. Average weight of wolves is 35-45 kg.
It depends on the subspecies.I do not know which one we are using here, but as I said, I favor the Cheetahs.
Ryo, what is your reasoning for favoring the cheetahs? I don't mean to be stuck up, but do you think it refutes my reasoning on Page 1?
Jackals and servals. They look like small cheetahs and small wolves?