Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wild Horse
37.50%
3 37.50%
Ussuri Wild Boar
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wild Horse v Ussuri Wild Boar
Wild Horse - Equus ferus
The wild horse (Equus ferus) is a species of the genus Equus, which includes as subspecies the domesticated horse as well as the undomesticated Tarpan and Przewalski's Horse. The term "wild horse" is also used colloquially to refer to free roaming herds of feral horses such as the Mustang in the United States, the Brumby in Australia, and many others. These feral horses are untamed members of the domestic horse subspecies (Equus ferus caballus), and should not be confused with the two truly "wild" horse subspecies. Horses that live in an untamed state but have ancestors who have been domesticated are not truly "wild" horses; they are feral horses. For example, when Europeans reintroduced the horse to the Americas beginning in the late 15th century, some horses escaped and formed feral herds, the best-known being the Mustang. The Australian equivalent to the Mustang is the Brumby, descended from horses strayed or let loose in Australia by English settlers. Adult stallions (male leaders) can reach 15 hands or 60" high and weigh up to 1,000 pounds. However, the average wild horse is 13 to 14.2 hands high. Weight varies with height, but most are around 700 to 800 pounds.

[Image: mustang1-700x469.jpg]

Ussuri Wild Boar - Sus scrofa ussuricus
Wild boar, also known as wild pig, (Sus scrofa) is a species of the pig genus Sus, part of the biological family Suidae. The species includes many subspecies. It is the wild ancestor of the domestic pig, an animal with which it freely hybridises. Wild boar are native across much of Northern and Central Europe, the Mediterranean Region (including North Africa's Atlas Mountains) and much of Asia as far south as Indonesia. Adult boars measure 90–200 cm (35–79 in) in length, not counting a tail of 15–40 cm (5.9–16 in), and have a shoulder height of 55–110 cm (22–43 in). The Ussuri Boar is the largest subspecies, it has usually dark hair and a white band extending from the corners of the mouth to the ears. The lacrimal bones are shortened, but longer than those of S. s. sibiricus.

[Image: Wild-boar-stood-in-snow-mouth-open.jpg]

(02-13-2019, 04:51 AM)StripeyTail101 Wrote: Wild Horse Vs Ussuri Wild Boar
[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
Thanks Taipan!

It could go either way but I think the horse is more likely to win as it is taller and has more muscle. I can see the boar having the edge given its tusks and aggression though.
I think the boar will win because of its stockier built and tusks. The horse can kick and bite but i doubt its bite could penetrate the suide thick neck.
Horse: More muscular, height advantage. Also can kick.

Boar: Stockier, has tusks.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT3njqF11jQ7D2WpTr-l...iTQwMphaum]
I don't really see how either could kill the other. This would only ever end in a stalemate IMO.
[Image: TR23sAq.jpg?1]
The boar would win due to his superior weaponry and the horse's lack of.
What are boar's best feats?
Killing tigers on rare occasions. What about the horse?
(02-14-2019, 05:59 AM)Lightning Wrote: Killing tigers on rare occasions. What about the horse?

Killing a tiger.. Really good feat....