Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO from the Internet. Believe you in UFO?
I (and other humans) saw a UFO when i was 8-10 years old. It was a plate. UFO does not apply to aliens. This is unidentified flying object. Therefore it can't be said that UFO may indeed be (100%) an alien spaceship.

Some videos:

ufo rays

Why would an advanced civilization be flying around in those flying dishes as people often imagine? How is it practical?
I only know that we can't understand everything. All the more so, we can't know everything. It seems to us that we saw / know a lot. We didn't look further than what surrounds us. It's a drop in the ocean. We are very very limited.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Forbiddenip's post:
  • Mondas
I believe UFOs in the sense of "Unidentified Flying Objects" are certainly real, but I think their obscurity has more to do with our lack of good footage than mankind not having encountered them before.

The first could be a stealth aircraft, they often have this type of arrow form. I don't think weird lights in the sky allow for meaningful discussion.
Maybe, but what of observers* who are knowing in the ways ballistic trajectories are fundamentally physics constrained,
& are also aware of the limits of human built aircraft in performing extreme 'G' manoeuvres?

When such skilled people do reliably report glaringly anomalous aerial evolutions by unknown craft, what then?

Such was the sticking point of 'Project Blue Book', which rigorously parsed such reports for rational explanation,
but had sufficient evidence of 'impossible' things happening, to go full-on 'Nothing to see here' as a matter of Nat Sec.

*Like hugely experienced professional pilots, radar operators & even astronauts.
(03-31-2019, 05:03 AM)Forbiddenip Wrote: I (and other humans) saw a UFO when i was 8-10 years old. 

Interestingly, a few years ago, a UFO saw me but I didn't see it.

[Image: u-g-F5EYCR0.jpg?w=550&h=550&p=0]
[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
Yeah, I caught the Sci-Fi classic spoof movie 'Mars Attacks' for the 1st time recently, & I enjoyed that idea in it, too.

Thing is, for real scientists the concept of 'belief' has no value, but being de-funded, by speaking up on this topic, certainly does.
This one is interesting:

[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Taipan's post:
  • Mondas
Yeah, kinda makes it a bit more interesting that POTUS has openly revealed the 'US Space Force' as a going thing.
(04-01-2019, 06:28 AM)Jinfengopteryx Wrote: The first could be a stealth aircraft, they often have this type of arrow form. I don't think weird lights in the sky allow for meaningful discussion.

Can you show me the stealth aircraft (similar to this ufo) ?

They are very similar to.....

On 27 March 1999, during the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, a Yugoslav army unit shot down an F-117 Nighthawk stealth aircraft of the United States Air Force by firing a S-125 Neva/Pechora surface-to-air missile. The pilot ejected safely and was rescued by allied search and rescue forces.

The S-125 was first deployed between 1961 and 1964 around Moscow, augmenting the S-25 and S-75 sites already ringing the city, as well as in other parts of the USSR. In 1964, an upgraded version of the system, the S-125M "Neva-M" and later S-125M1 "Neva-M1" was developed.

UFO in Chelyabinsk

UFO in Omsk

A meteorite that crashed in Russia on February 15 2013 was hit by an unidentified flying object causing it to explode and shatter over the Urals, it has been claimed.

The bizarre theory is based on analysis of blurry footage of the space rock as it streaked across morning sky above the city of Chelyabinsk.

U.F.O enthusiasts insist a small 'object' can be seen colliding with the meteorite on its trajectory through the atmosphere, despite the fact there were no reports of Russia launching missiles to down the celestial intruder, they claim.

For the last one, let me remind people that the meteor that hit russia actually exploded mid air by itself.
The videos on low quality are just like people seeing ghosts, aliens and werewolves. Fake.
And many of the others can be anything from edited to being actual home made drones.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryo's post:
  • Jinfengopteryx
(04-03-2019, 05:14 AM)Ryo Wrote: For the last one, let me remind people that the meteor that hit russia actually exploded mid air by itself.
The videos on low quality are just like people seeing ghosts, aliens and werewolves. Fake.
And many of the others can be anything from edited to being actual home made drones.

You are the main expert in everything.  You have to watch tv drink coke and eat popcorn. This is not for you. This is the version but it is possible. You think that you are smart but it is an illusion. Go watch tv.
It does not take an expert to know that we can photoshop stuff real good today, that is why we have difficulties seeing the difference between real and fake pics. All the way back to when cameras was first invented, people learned how to put creepy stuff on them.
The worst part is that some of these could literally be small flying drones. Others are just like that could come from a lot of earthly things. And the others are low quality.
Seeing an actual alien spaceship, would be outside the norm, while making fake vids on it, would be very usual.
You can see the real ufo but you would say that is fake. It is possible to distinguish ufo from fake and drone from ufo. But you are limited. Thereby you have a limited opinion. You have to watch tv drink coke and eat popcorn. Because it's not yours. 

Vote: T-rex against pride of lions. Bruce Lee is the most best fighter in the world. This is reality ...... You can’t look further than TV. Not enough thinking.

They are just like you. They believe in god but you believe in your limited thoughts.

[Image: 210821565q.jpg]
ADIFO
https://newatlas.com/adifo-flying-saucer...ian/58999/