Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO from the Internet. Believe you in UFO?
(04-07-2019, 04:39 AM)Warsaw Wrote: ADIFO
https://newatlas.com/adifo-flying-saucer...ian/58999/

They are similar (this adifo aircraft and ufo)???......(this is ridiculous). Moreover they are not in russian village.

stranges lights in the Norwegian sky about 19:30  local time ,13 desember 2015,  in the blue light  a structure seems to appear. Recorded with a canon sx50 at Maximum zoom 200 x

(04-03-2019, 06:00 AM)Forbiddenip Wrote: You can see the real ufo but you would say that is fake. It is possible to distinguish ufo from fake and drone from ufo. But you are limited. Thereby you have a limited opinion. You have to watch tv drink coke and eat popcorn. Because it's not yours. 

Vote: T-rex against pride of lions. Bruce Lee is the most best fighter in the world. This is reality ...... You can’t look further than TV. Not enough thinking.

They are just like you. They believe in god but you believe in your limited thoughts.
How is it even possible to tell someone to be open minded and insult him for having a different opinion in such close succession?
Quote:How is it even possible to tell someone to be open minded and insult him for having a different opinion in such close succession?

Where do you see it as an insult? I showed that we are limited. I agree that we can be wrong, we can be deceived. But you are in the aquarium. Your opinion within the framework of the aquarium. It must be understood. Religion turns humans into slaves. This is an example of limiting of worldview and thinking. We are surrounded by semblance of religion (our being).
It is by nature insulting to refer to someone’s (“in”)ability to think outside the box, or in your words, the “aquarium”, which proceeds to insinuate you find yourself superior to everyone else, and everyone else is not at the level of higher thinking you are.
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
(04-10-2019, 04:09 AM)zergthe Wrote: It is by nature insulting to refer to someone’s (“in”)ability to think outside the box, or in your words, the “aquarium”, which proceeds to insinuate you find yourself superior to everyone else, and everyone else is not at the level of higher thinking you are.

I'm not saying I'm superior to the rest. No need to mix your understanding with my opinion. You try to make me look like a fool. I'm also limited. But I see that we are limited. I used to be more limited. It does not depend on person's age, when you are alone with myself, itcould affect this. It is like a small part of meditation. It makes me to start to develop. I want to start meditating.

I can't understand skeptics. I know that bible god is fiction. But i believe that we are limited. We are insects who don't believe in humans. We are under hypnosis. We are hypnotized by our surroundings.

They are "very similar"

"They are similar (this adifo aircraft and ufo)???......(this is ridiculous)"

WHAT?

Don't put words in my mouth!
(04-11-2019, 03:04 AM)Warsaw Wrote: "They are similar (this adifo aircraft and ufo)???......(this is ridiculous)"

WHAT?

Don't put words in my mouth!

We do not understand each other. (Pass by)
I mean humans have potential to make ufos themselves as it what stands for, an airplane can be classified as an UFO.
[Image: fa238bc94c8d2f26baec8e560125b8a5.gif]
(04-11-2019, 03:57 AM)Sky Lemon Panther Wrote: I mean humans have potential to make ufos themselves as it what stands for, an airplane can be classified as an UFO.

Airplanes and helicopters are easy to identify. + They make a sound.
Not if it's blurred it with potato 144p quality
[Image: fa238bc94c8d2f26baec8e560125b8a5.gif]
We do not understand each other. (Pass by)

I've never said that. "they are similar (this adifo aircraft and ufo)."
Well,looks like you talk to yourself.
(04-11-2019, 04:31 AM)Warsaw Wrote: We do not understand each other. (Pass by)

I've never said that. "they are similar (this adifo aircraft and ufo)."
Well,looks like you talk to yourself.

It's good that you believe it. There is reason to  reflect on it.

Quote:Not if it's blurred it with potato 144p quality

It will be seen.

Unearthly world came to visit us.

Who doesn't want to see, they will be blind. Who wants to see, they will see it.

Classic sci-fi explanation still stacks up;

'Plate of Shrimp': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRJ5cCP0ZPE
It's good that you believe it. There is reason to reflect on it.

I've never said that. "they are similar".End of discussion.
(04-11-2019, 09:06 AM)Mondas Wrote: Classic sci-fi explanation still stacks up;

'Plate of Shrimp': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRJ5cCP0ZPE

God's servant, why do i need it?

Quote:I've never said that. "they are similar".End of discussion.

fine fellow

You tell yourself, i know without you. Life is yours. I don't need your opinion, i have my own way. Don't persuade me.

I want to share my future plans. I know how it is to be go beyond. I will break locks in my head. Maybe it will be suicide. I'm not afraid of death. I have nothing to lose.