Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO from the Internet. Believe you in UFO?
'Cosmic Conciousness' or 'Nirvana-godhead'?

I'll wait for the 'AI Singularity' & 'go with the flow'.
News today, Israel fails with their 1st moon-landing, so, has the Jewish state been stymied by Nazi UFOs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoMR_Oj6Qrs

& what of the curious case of SS General Dr Hans Kammler?
(04-12-2019, 04:54 PM)Mondas Wrote: News today, Israel fails with their 1st moon-landing, so, has the Jewish state been stymied by Nazi UFOs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoMR_Oj6Qrs

& what of the curious case of SS General Dr Hans Kammler?

I recommend that you do not watch the news (any).

Quote:'Cosmic Conciousness' or 'Nirvana-godhead'?

I'll wait for the 'AI Singularity' & 'go with the flow'.

What's this?

It doesn't look like the unidentified flying object. Unidentified flying objects they don't fly. They move in space.

Yes i believe UFO.

My god is an UFO..
(04-15-2019, 05:48 AM)Uncia Wrote: Yes i believe UFO.

My god is an UFO..

You look like a idiot. Your god is a president or allah. (don't make an god for yourself, you are not a slave)
Hey, I'd never 'trust' even supposedly 'reputable' news, you only have to see a 'news' item about a matter
in which you have a fair level of interest in/knowledge about/experience of, to know how limited/biased 'news' is.

But do check out F-nip, (if interested), the latest viewpoints on quantum-AI/conciousness research.
(04-15-2019, 05:05 PM)Mondas Wrote: Hey, I'd never 'trust' even supposedly 'reputable' news, you only have to see a 'news' item about a matter
in which you have a fair level of interest in/knowledge about/experience of, to know how limited/biased 'news' is.

But do check out F-nip, (if interested), the latest viewpoints on quantum-AI/conciousness research.

Why do i need your news? You can watch the news. I do not need it. I don't watch garbage. I used to watch the news, then i realized that news is garbage for manipulated crowds.
^ Nevermind the bloody 'news', try & comprehend the diffence between 'news media' businesses, (propaganda)
& new information, you did after all ask "what's this?" re: 'quantum/AI' - so appear to evince some interest, no?
(04-16-2019, 05:13 AM)Mondas Wrote: ^ Nevermind the bloody 'news', try & comprehend the diffence between 'news media' businesses, (propaganda)
& new information, you did after all ask "what's this?" re: 'quantum/AI' - so appear to evince some interest, no?

I understood you (computer structure). But this does not apply to ufo. These are earth technologies, earth technologies doesn have direction towards beyond earthly limitations. It will be broken. Because works one way.
Not really, what I am suggesting tends to accord with your views.

That is, a couple of possiblilties:

1, Advanced 'space aliens' have long been visiting us, & some UFO's are their craft, utilizing quantum/AI,
which have enabled fusion-powered electromagnetic/gravity/dimension-time drives.

2, Humans ('Nazi-tech > Area 51') have also developed advanced systems ( ~with data input from ^).

Perhaps POTUS 'leaking' the existence of the USSF 'Space Force' as a 6th branch of US armed forces, is a clue?
It's completely different from ufo. You talk about earth technologies. It is something between phenomenal technologies and paranormal phenomenons. Your information is limited to news sources. We are interested in information that we are given. It's the same as eat from the floor. We think we recognize the world, but they feed us. Human is programmed to criticize everything except food from the floor.
^ Yeah, that "floor" analogy is kind of what I was getting at. ( & at least its a level up from 'troglodyte')

Its a bit like the classic 'Simpsons' show where Homer goes 3D & freaks out, since he's a 2D entity.

Humans are stuck in 3D + space-time, ( as far as we know) well, for the moment...
They don't even know about this world. But they climb into another world.
Well, the pending advent of the AI Singularity will likely 'call time' on the 'hell-bent' attributes of the 'anthropocene',
& cull the 'useless mouths', so do not be too despondent.