Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Dark Knight
12.50%
1 12.50%
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
37.50%
3 37.50%
The Empire Stikes Back
12.50%
1 12.50%
LOTR: The Return of the King
0%
0 0%
Aliens
0%
0 0%
Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan
0%
0 0%
Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban
0%
0 0%
Spider Man 2
12.50%
1 12.50%
Lethal Weapon 2
0%
0 0%
Other: Please specify
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sequel Films that are better than the Original?
As far as I'm concerned. Star Wars ended with RotJ. Those needless sequels were not needed especially given they made RotJ's ending all meaningless and pointless. Hans goes back to smuggling, the empire returns and Luke flees like a coward on his friends and family while leaving the galaxy all under threat, forgetting the all lessons he had learned and lived his days as a grumpy hermit who drank tittie milk from some strange elephant-seal thing.
Not many sequels are better, ( just saw 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2', & its shithouse), but for all of Spielberg's
cheapshot racist/sexist crap in 'Indiana Jones 2', I'd still rate 'Temple of Doom' as better than 'Raiders O-T-L-A'.

Funnier, with better action sequences, production values & less 'nasty' IMO.
(04-16-2019, 09:57 PM)Mondas Wrote: Not many sequels are better, ( just saw 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2', & its shithouse), but for all of Spielberg's
cheapshot racist/sexist crap in 'Indiana Jones 2', I'd still rate 'Temple of Doom' as better than 'Raiders O-T-L-A'.

Funnier, with better action sequences, production values & less 'nasty' IMO.

I like The Last Crusade, then Raiders, then Temple in that order. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was the weakest in the series, but wasn't too bad on a second viewing years after I had originally watched it.
[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Taipan's post:
  • theGrackle
The 1st Rocky was a truly great movie, but it is kind of slow paced. Rocky IV is a much more fun watch.

Also, I enjoy all Mad Max movies other than the original.
A pine needle fell. The eagle saw it. The deer heard it. The bear smelled it