Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tiger with mane
[-] The following 2 users Like onlyfaizy786's post:
  • Kazanshin, parduscat
(05-16-2019, 04:25 AM)Sher Khan Wrote: Thanks for sharing!

is it really Sumatran tiger dude? i am surprise to see that huge and muscular..
[-] The following 1 user Likes onlyfaizy786's post:
  •
(05-16-2019, 04:34 AM)Sher Khan Wrote: Yes. Believe it or not, if you see tigers in person,  they are surprisingly larger and heavier than you expect them to be.

Sumatran male tigers - although they are the smallest tiger subspecies, can sometimes rival male African lions in arm size and sturdiness.

Now, just imagine how large and muscular Bengal/Amur tigers would look in person...

i saw bengal and siberian tiger live,they were huge in sizes but never had a chance to see sumatran male tiger face to face.
(05-16-2019, 04:44 AM)Sher Khan Wrote: Yep - you should see Sumatrans in person to.

They are amazing, majestic creatures.

Have you seen?
  •
(05-16-2019, 06:18 AM)Sher Khan Wrote: I have not, seen a Sumatran tiger in person, unfortunately. However, based on YouTube vids and talking to trainers/experts, I know they can appear extremely large and muscular.

One of my Malaysian friend told me the same comments that they appear extremely muscular and huge.
  •
(05-16-2019, 04:40 AM)onlyfaizy786 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 04:34 AM)Sher Khan Wrote: Yes. Believe it or not, if you see tigers in person,  they are surprisingly larger and heavier than you expect them to be.

Sumatran male tigers - although they are the smallest tiger subspecies, can sometimes rival male African lions in arm size and sturdiness.

Now, just imagine how large and muscular Bengal/Amur tigers would look in person...

i saw bengal and siberian tiger live,they were huge in sizes but never had a chance to see sumatran male tiger face to face.

^ Hilarious tiger-fancier hero-worship! S-K should see the Steve Backshall TV Program 'Fierce' where he gets up
'close & personal' with a wild, lean & muscular Nambian male lion who is then weighed, at 217kg.

Steve remarks on the size of this lion's "arm size & sturdiness" which makes that Sumatran tiger look real runty.
As for the mane comparison, the tiger's is also a fail. It's only a 'ruff', not a mane.
^ No, it isn't, another lion weighed by the same study group in Nambia was weighed at 250kg.

& you trot out you usual bullshit opinions about "greater strength", which have zero basis in reality. Pathetic, dude.
^ Packer hasn't studied lions where they get real big, like in Okovango, or Namibia. & yes, your fanciful ideas are pathetic.
^ You have no idea. Sumatran tigers are shrimpy, puny, runts by comparison to even poor ol' Asiatic lions..
(05-16-2019, 07:14 AM)Mondas Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 04:40 AM)onlyfaizy786 Wrote:

^ Hilarious tiger-fancier hero-worship! S-K should see the Steve Backshall TV Program 'Fierce' where he gets up
'close & personal' with a wild, lean & muscular Nambian male lion who is then weighed, at 217kg.

Steve remarks on the size of this lion's "arm size & sturdiness" which makes that Sumatran tiger look real runty.
As for the mane comparison, the tiger's is also a fail. It's only a 'ruff', not a mane.

nice to hear that, now what can we do for your lion? we really don't care about lion lol.
  •
^ My lion? Dude, I wish...

Just don't try & deny that a Sumatran tiger is a mere pissant - compared to a prime pride boss lion - that's a natural fact.
(05-16-2019, 04:42 PM)Mondas Wrote: ^ My lion? Dude, I wish...

Just don't try & deny that a Sumatran tiger is a mere pissant - compared to a prime pride boss lion - that's a natural fact.
In your fantasy world
[Image: _105571375_052002204.jpg]
                                                 [Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Leopard's post:
  • , Godzilla2020, onlyfaizy786, parduscat
^ Ah, no... Sadly for your fantasies, the mathematics are unequivocal.

See the post by member here 'Waveriders', he personally inspected the 272kg officially-verified Kenyan lion exhibit.

By comparison, any Sumatran tiger, ever measured, is indeed, a mere shrimp of a big cat.
(05-16-2019, 06:24 PM)Leopard Wrote: [Image: _105571375_052002204.jpg]
Wow lovely Sumatran tiger.
  •