Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
British Army
100.00%
1 100.00%
Israeli Army
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Army vs Israeli Army
A British Army of 25,000
[Image: newseventsimage_1551780275273_mainnews2012_x1.jpg]

vs 

An Israeli Army of 25,000
[Image: 34-1024x640.jpg]

The battle takes place in a foreign desert where neither side has been before. The two sides start off 100 miles apart.
^ Needs more data on equipment/fire support, & whether its professionals against part-time reservists/conscripts.
Well, this is quite the first thing in Carnivora. The Brits definitely have better logistics and are likely better equipped due to the greater wealth the UK has, but the Israeli are far more experienced due to a constant state of warfare and, IIRC, conscription at a young age. If they both have full equipment, I think the Brits will come out on top sheerly because of their higher quality equipment and abundance of it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kazanshin's post:
  • Lightning
(Yesterday, 09:51 AM)Mondas Wrote: ^ Needs more data on equipment/fire support, & whether its professionals against part-time reservists/conscripts.

Each side has everything an army of 25,000 of each country would typically have. 

(Yesterday, 02:36 PM)Kazanshin Wrote: Well, this is quite the first thing in Carnivora. The Brits definitely have better logistics and are likely better equipped due to the greater wealth the UK has, but the Israeli are far more experienced due to a constant state of warfare and, IIRC, conscription at a young age. If they both have full equipment, I think the Brits will come out on top sheerly because of their higher quality equipment and abundance of it.

I'm not sure about that, because, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Iraqi insurgents etc. are far better armed than Hamas. Also, the last time the Israelis fought against a conventional army was in 1973 whilst the UK did so in 2003.

Anyway, I believe the British would win though with the highest casualties since WW2.
^If your words are to be believed, I don't see any advantage the Israeli may have. The Rosbifs have this in the bag.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kazanshin's post:
  • Lightning
Are they still roastbeefs? Heh heh
That's how the French call them, and sometimes how Quebecois call English Canadians. They, on the other hand, call us Baguettes.
British main battle tank Challenger 2
[Image: 300px-Challenger_2_Main_Battle_Tank_patr...148325.jpg]

Israeli main battle tank Merkava
[Image: 220px-IDF-Merkava-Mk-4M-2016-Zachi-Evenor.jpg]

From what I've read before (which may or may not be true), the Challenger 2 is more durable but the Merkava has greater firepower.

I don't really know which side has superior technology overall.