Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origin of your Username
I was registering for my first animal forum and hadnt considred a username. I was reading a book called "Dangerous Australians" and was in the section on Taipans, so I thought that sounded pretty cool, so I used it.
[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Taipan's post:
  • Black Ice, Jinfengopteryx, Kazanshin, Lightning, Pantheras, theGrackle
I don't think there's anything to say about my username...  Rolleyes

I am thinking of changing it though. I read that this is able on this forum but I haven't found it so far.
                                                 [Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leopard's post:
  • Taipan
I generally go by 2 names on the internet. Ryo and Dane (I am looking at you Black Ice). The name Ryo was the first I made. It originated from Garry's Mod when I was younger. I was playing some of those semi RP maps and usually went by the name Jake Johnson, but one day the name was taken, so I called myself Ryo Johnson instead, and sticked with that. It became quite well known on a danish server because I only went by the class Police Officer every single day for like a year, and my extreme lunatic tendencies only helped on that.

-Behind the scenes fact. I was originally going to be called Ryu Johnson (the former meaning Dragon) but the series I got the name from had both Ryu and Ryo, and I accidently picked the latter.

Dane was made later on. Oddly enough, most danish people knew me as Ryo, while all the none Danes knew me as Dane. It was created in the same game when I stopped playing on the danish server, and began playing on an english server called "Murder" which was about survivng, getting a gun and defend yourself against the player who was the murder. My extreme lunatic tendencies continued there as well.
Then I just kept using these 2 names. I am not even sure which of them applies to me the most.

-Behind the scenes fact. For those who have not figured it out, Dane means danish. I would sometimes ask knew people, judging by my accent, to guess where I was from. Despite my name, people who did not know me well could not guess it, and would say all sorts of countries, sometimes even crazy ones or Scandinavians ones. The most guessed name by half the server was Dutch, the Netherlands. Both times I asked them to read my name out loud and first then did the idiots realize lol. Everybody got a good laugh.
[-] The following 5 users Like Ryo's post:
  • Black Ice, K9Bite, Kazanshin, Taipan, TurkeyGod
Uh, I'm a man, and I think billfish are pretty badass.
More like terrifying to me, have you seen hyperactive they are? It wouldn't be scary if they weren't able to impale you with the freaking spear that it calls a nose.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/jaxz7aT.jpg[/img]
Exactly, name an animal cooler than a fish that can travel over 60 mph, grows big enough to scare sharks, and has a spear on it's face.
(06-18-2019, 08:41 PM)Ryo Wrote: I generally go by 2 names on the internet. Ryo and Dane (I am looking at you Black Ice). The name Ryo was the first I made. It originated from Garry's Mod when I was younger. I was playing some of those semi RP maps and usually went by the name Jake Johnson, but one day the name was taken, so I called myself Ryo Johnson instead, and sticked with that. It became quite well known on a danish server because I only went by the class Police Officer every single day for like a year, and my extreme lunatic tendencies only helped on that.

-Behind the scenes fact. I was originally going to be called Ryu Johnson (the former meaning Dragon) but the series I got the name from had both Ryu and Ryo, and I accidently picked the latter.

Dane was made later on. Oddly enough, most danish people knew me as Ryo, while all the none Danes knew me as Dane. It was created in the same game when I stopped playing on the danish server, and began playing on an english server called "Murder" which was about survivng, getting a gun and defend yourself against the player who was the murder. My extreme lunatic tendencies continued there as well.
Then I just kept using these 2 names. I am not even sure which of them applies to me the most.

-Behind the scenes fact. For those who have not figured it out, Dane means danish. I would sometimes ask knew people, judging by my accent, to guess where I was from. Despite my name, people who did not know me well could not guess it, and would say all sorts of countries, sometimes even crazy ones or Scandinavians ones. The most guessed name by half the server was Dutch, the Netherlands. Both times I asked them to read my name out loud and first then did the idiots realize lol. Everybody got a good laugh.

Not gna lie, I honestly tbought you called yourself Dane beacuse of well....Great Danes lol.

My name was pretty straight forward, I just like dogs and the name K9Bite was both simple but memorable in itself. I now go by another name in some media as Boro-Bite since the name K9Bite is often used by others. Boro for Borophagine.
[Image: Grant-Atkinson-Chiefs-Camp-_Y8A4541.CR2_0276.jpg]
This is <<The BIG DOAGG !>> who like to be refer as << The GUY OF WWE>> . Roman Reigns !

[Image: 539307d7cf8b9feb1fc5327ba9c5d617_crop_no...crop_y=top]

So my username is a mixture of that man nickname + a certain degree if judgement by others from my name !

Look at that guys ! https://youtu.be/V83ncPSdzxs

Just a normal guy who want to learn things !
[-] The following 1 user Likes The normal guy's post:
  • theGrackle
I just really like the early jurassic theropod of Antarctica.
[Image: 1200px-Cryolophosaurus_skeleton_mount_FMNH.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Cryolophosaurus's post:
  • Taipan, theGrackle
I don't need to explain. I was banned almost everywhere in those times.
I just saw various forum names, so I copied one. Actually it is more an amalgamation of various forum names.

Most generic origin story ever!
Back in the day you had to pick a username for Youtube, how in the hell I came up with 221extra is beyond me but it's what I've gone by ever since on these forums.
[-] The following 3 users Like 221extra's post:
  • Ausar, Pantheras, theGrackle
(07-03-2019, 10:21 AM)221extra Wrote: Back in the day you had to pick a username for Youtube, how in the hell I came up with 221extra is beyond me but it's what I've gone by ever since on these forums.

By the way, Bro... 
Are you from an ancient forum called "combative animals"? 
One of the first about animals debat. 
The 221extra that i know was a Jaguar fan at this time Smile .
[Image: vwzt.gif]
Ice used to be my favorite element and black is my favorite color.

Black Ice.
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
i like tegus...