Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origin of your Username
(07-03-2019, 12:58 PM)Tupinambis Wrote: i like tegus...

You sound awfully familiar...I wonder why.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/jaxz7aT.jpg[/img]
(07-03-2019, 01:20 PM)Aztec Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 12:58 PM)Tupinambis Wrote: i like tegus...

You sound awfully familiar...I wonder why.

I am not sure?
(07-03-2019, 10:54 AM)Pantheras Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 10:21 AM)221extra Wrote: Back in the day you had to pick a username for Youtube, how in the hell I came up with 221extra is beyond me but it's what I've gone by ever since on these forums.

By the way, Bro... 
Are you from an ancient forum called "combative animals"? 
One of the first about animals debat. 
The 221extra that i know was a Jaguar fan at this time Smile .
I still am. Big Grin I just am not as forthright about it like I was when I was a kid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 221extra's post:
  • Pantheras
I just like the thought of the ancient elder God of turkeys rising from the mountains to eradicate the human race due to them feasting upon his creations.
It's ridiculous and I adore it.
[-] The following 2 users Like TurkeyGod's post:
  • Pantheras, theGrackle
(07-03-2019, 03:23 PM)TurkeyGod Wrote: I just like the thought of the ancient elder God of turkeys rising from the mountains to eradicate the human race due to them feasting upon his creations.
It's ridiculous and I adore it.

At the thanksgiving you become made  Big Grin

(07-03-2019, 01:56 PM)221extra Wrote: I still am. Big Grin I just am not as forthright about it like I was when I was a kid.

Ha ha  Big Grin 
Nice To see you again...
I remember some membres like "agentjaguar", "ursusarctor", "vita" & "killer-orca" Smile 
I was "Marozi"at this time. 

I found this on YouTube, The forum was on Zetaboard, but closed many years ago:
[Image: casj.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Pantheras's post:
  • 221extra, TurkeyGod
I'm glad your back on these forums Marozi. I enjoyed the debates back then, especially with AquaOrca and Ursus Arctos on primates vs predators. For the time being my interest in these discussions is all but dead, I enjoy the video and image gallery here more than anything nowadays.  Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes 221extra's post:
  • Pantheras
(07-04-2019, 05:28 AM)221extra Wrote: I'm glad your back on these forums Marozi. I enjoyed the debates back then, especially with AquaOrca and Ursus Arctos on primates vs predators. For the time being my interest in these discussions is all but dead, I enjoy the video and image gallery here more than anything nowadays.  Lol

We r former  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: casj.gif]