• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Quote? (on any topic?)
Dr Zachary Smith:

"Yes, spare us your ridiculous remarks, you insensitive idiot!"

&,

Dr Rick Marshall:

"Science shows no mercy, & neither do I..."
Some Civil War personalities

William Tecumseh Sherman Wrote:I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell.

Robert E. Lee Wrote:It is well that war is so terrible — lest we should grow too fond of it.

John Sedgwick('s last words) Wrote:They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance.

Ulysses S. Grant Wrote:I do not think there was ever a more wicked war than that waged by the United States on Mexico. I thought so at the time, when I was a youngster, only I had not moral courage enough to resign

Stonewall Jackson Wrote:Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."
Interesting not so much for the validity of it (I can't help but disagree, depending on how literal he was being) as it is for showing how John F. Kennedy felt about ranking U.S. Presidents.

John F. Kennedy Wrote:No one has a right to grade a president ― not even poor James Buchanan ― who has not sat in his chair, examined the mail and information that came across his desk, and learned why he made his decisions.
Source
[Image: 9wf8nho.png]