Poll: Where does the werewolf stop
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Silverback gorilla
0%
0 0%
Himalayan black bear
0%
0 0%
Sumatran tigress
0%
0 0%
Mackenzie Valley wolves
0%
0 0%
You yourself defeats the werewolf
100.00%
1 100.00%
Werewolf clears it
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Werewolf runs the gauntlet
Inspired by the interesting 'Bigfoot gauntlet', a werewolf runs the gauntlet. Since werewolves vary in size and appearance, let's take a two legged, 100kg werewolf in his prime

[Image: d3486b5d149ca64bd5c9711240b03a5755980b42_hq.jpg]

Round 1: Silverback gorilla

[Image: 12.jpg]

Round 2: Himalayan black bear

[Image: Himalayan_bear.jpg]

Round 3: Sumatran tigress

[Image: Sumatran_Tiger_Berlin_Tierpark.jpg]

Round 4: Mackenzie Valley wolves (pack of 4)

[Image: Wolves.jpg]

Bonus round: you with one preferred melee weapon

The werewolf is highly intelligent and regenerates after each round
                                                 [Image: giphy.gif]
Stops at round 4.
(07-09-2019, 08:06 PM)Lightning Wrote: Stops at round 4.

What about the bonus round? How would you challenge the werewolf and with what weapon?
I defeat the werewolf with a halberd.
I'm inclined to agree with Lightning, but I have to note that a werewolf is pretty much unkillable without a silver bullet. Because of that, I say it clears it. I win the bonus round with a silver nodachi.
You should've used the werewolves from the short film Shape-Shifters.

Also, a werewolf that size would likely be in excess of 140 kg at least. It would clear it all nonetheless besides maybe the wolves.

Bonus round, I would choose silver knuckledusters. No intention of winning, just pounding the manure out of each other lol.
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
An Underworld Werewolf would destroy everything in this gauntlet.
There are many types of people in this world; None of them are as smart as they think they are.
(07-11-2019, 09:42 AM)Black Ice Wrote: An Underworld Werewolf would destroy everything in this gauntlet.

[Image: underworldevolwil.png]

Did you mean William corvinius the oldest and most powerful werewolf?
The problem with these fights is that we don't know anything about this hypothetical werewolf, we mainly don't know how strong it is. Assuming it's naturally strong for its 100 kg weight, then it stops at the tigress or the wolf pack for sure. But if we're to assume it's got supernatural strength then none of these fights would make any sense for obvious reasons
It'll probably clear it, I don't think with any Melee weapon I could win, I'm only 5'6 and 120 lbs.
Depends which lore of werewolves we are using.

If it is based on original folklore, the werewolf may actually lose to the bear, tigress and wolves.

If it is movie wolves, then that depends on the movie verse. For example, the werewolf from Van Helsing (2004)  was somewhat invincible. On the other hand, the werewolf in the Harry Potter movie franchise could be killed or maimed by the adversaries from Rounds 2-4.
(07-11-2019, 09:35 AM)zergthe Wrote: You should've used the werewolves from the short film Shape-Shifters.

Also, a werewolf that size would likely be in excess of 140 kg at least. It would clear it all nonetheless besides maybe the wolves.

Bonus round, I would choose silver knuckledusters. No intention of winning, just pounding the manure out of each other lol.

Could you share some photos of these werewolves? I haven't heard of this film before.

Also, nice bonus round! (although your chances of survival are slim)

(07-11-2019, 04:52 PM)ApexBoy Wrote: Depends which lore of werewolves we are using.

If it is based on original folklore, the werewolf may actually lose to the bear, tigress and wolves.

If it is movie wolves, then that depends on the movie verse. For example, the werewolf from Van Helsing (2004)  was somewhat invincible. On the other hand, the werewolf in the Harry Potter movie franchise could be killed or maimed by the adversaries from Rounds 2-4.

The werewolf is based on movie versions, not the version of Twilight although I like the monster sized wolves there. I was actually thinking of the Van Helsing version since it's pretty much a crossbreed of a wolf and man; basically what I think is a true werewolf.

Let's just think of such crossbreed; no magical powers or whatsoever. This is a powerful creature physically (although apparently, 100kg should be adjusted to 140kg according to zergthe).
Leopard Wrote:Could you share some photos of these werewolves? I haven't heard of this film before.
Here's the fight scene from the film (serious gore warning):

Quote:(although apparently, 100kg should be adjusted to 140kg according to zergthe).
I more or less consider that these werewolves (such as the Van Helsing ones) or the Dogman cryptid are built most similarly to a human/primate overall, except are taller and more built, probably more built than a chimpanzee. I bring this up because there is a chimpanzee alive currently, named Kareem, who stands at a whopping 5 feet 6 inches tall and is around 220 pounds, plus or minus another 20 (and, better yet, is actually healthy, too. Hell, a different chimpanzee they captured as a baby was also around the 5 foot marker, and was 250 pounds, despite also being very healthy). So in all likelihood, something that is probably built more compactly and is also physically bulkier than a person and stands at the 7 feet or taller marker will probably not be 100kg lol, at least not imo.
[img=0x0]http://i68.tinypic.com/5u3d6w.jpg[/img]
[-] The following 1 user Likes zergthe's post:
  • Leopard