Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tokay Gecko
57.14%
8 57.14%
Amazonian Giant (Peruvian Giant Yellowleg) Centipede
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tokay Gecko v Amazonian Giant (Peruvian Giant Yellowleg) Centipede
Quote:https://www.linkedin.com/in/vedika-goyal-9814a2175/
C
What?
I just love that everyone forgets that the gecko needs to score an instant head bite to win, anything else ends in a mutual kill.
Eh, probably not if the Gecko can eat other species of Scolopendra.
seems certain reptiles that hunt Centipedes are resistant to the modified legs:

[Image: APVwP9.gif]
(08-14-2019, 10:56 AM)Shin Wrote: seems certain reptiles that hunt Centipedes are resistant to the modified legs:

1. Snake is not a tokay
2. The second video has a geckco with gross size adventage

There is no "Immunity" there
@ shin
Tantilla the black headed snake also called centipede snakes, this tantilla family are specialize for hunting centipedes, and they have resistant to immune the centipede venom.

@ in second video gecko has clear size advantage but i do agree with you that, they have some resistant, that why they can easily grapple centipede.
(08-14-2019, 09:12 PM)onlyfaizy786 Wrote: @ shin
Tantilla the black headed snake also called centipede snakes, this tantilla family are specialize for hunting centipedes, and they have resistant to immune the centipede venom.

@ in second video gecko has clear size advantage but i do agree with you that, they have some resistant, that why they can easily grapple centipede.

Thats like, horribly fallacious, its like saying that a spotted hyena can beat cape leopard therefore it would have an "advantage" against a larger subspecies
its not like that dude be positive!