Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal vs. Animal Pictorial; These are accounts of natural confrontations.
(02-18-2019, 05:45 AM)Ryo Wrote: "Imbecile human"?
Also, no one said that the Hyena killed the Snake, they specifically said that they didn't know what had happened.

Everyone knows that hyenas are scavengers. 99 percent probability that it scavengery. Why publish very doubtful information? (I know that they can hunt you might think that i don't know that.... don try to look smarter)
Because the Poster was an honest person by saying that he does not know if the Snake was killed or scavenged? Ahhh, I get it. You to this day have a reputation for hating Hyenas on the old Carnivora Forum before you got banned. And now you are calling a man who just say "I don't know what happened" an Imbecile, just because it lets the potential chance of the Hyena having somehow killed the Snake open.
Really man, really?
(02-18-2019, 06:14 AM)Ryo Wrote: Because the Poster was an honest person by saying that he does not know if the Snake was killed or scavenged? Ahhh, I get it. You to this day have a reputation for hating Hyenas on the old Carnivora Forum before you got banned. And now you are calling a man who just say "I don't know what happened" an Imbecile, just because it lets the potential chance of the Hyena having somehow killed the Snake open.
Really man, really?

Why publish very doubtful information?

English is not my native language. Don't try to look smarter than you are. You can argue with human who can't talk to you (communicate freely in english). Teach yourself. Ignore me. I don't like to argue with you because English is not my native language, but i understand you. You are the person who wants to look smarter because of my English.

Quote:You to this day have a reputation for hating Hyenas on the old Carnivora Forum before you got banned.

But i don't know anything about you because you are not more than barking dog. I am talking about truthfulness of information. You say that i hate hyenas, dogs....   i was banned.... Trying to insult me. Think about yourself.  I know everything about myself. I don't need your help.
Okay, fair enough that English isn't your first language. I get how that can make some discussions difficult for you (you're doing pretty good though by the way!)

But that's not a free pass to get out of backing up wrong/doubtful statements you made when those statements get challenged. You don't want to argue because English isn't your native language? Fine. But then don't start arguments you can't finish.

Also there's a key reason why your argument with the eagle doesn't work: a hyena is MUCH more capable of killing a python than an eagle is of killing a hyena. Why did you even feel the need to make that comparison? The point of the photos was not about the hyena and the python, but more so about the hyena and the lions
[-] The following 3 users Like ScottishWildcat's post:
  • K9Bite, Ryo, zergthe
Quote:You are the person who wants to look smarter because of my English.
Look up the word Strawman because that is what you just did. No, I don't care about your poor english, you are not the only member with a poor english. My problem is that you are so childishly biased that you literally try and manipulate with sources to make the animals you hate seem as bad as possible and you have been called out for doing this many times. You are a grown man Roj, start acting like it, instead of a kid making up lies to make his Super Hero win battles he can't.

Quote: I know everything about myself. I don't need your help.
I am not helping you, even tho it seems like you need it. Hyenas and Canines, you so often, even before you got banned, try to cherry pick info to make them seem as bad as possible. But if there is something nice being said about them in the account, you stop quoting it the moment they do so.

Right now, you are angry about the potential possibility of a Hyena having killed a Python, and the one who documented even himself said "I don't know what happened" and yet you call him an unreliable Imbecile? If I remember right, you yourself have posted accounts of felines having "killed" large prey, where for all we know, it could have been scavenged. But as soon as it is a Hyena, then the human is an Imbecile?
(02-18-2019, 05:26 AM)Forbiddenip Wrote: It may be very likely that hyena didn't kill python. They are very similar to eagles.

You can say that eagle killed hyena. Imbecile human will believe you. The same applies to your post.

That's what the author emphasized:

Quote:We approached the hyena and nobody could believe their eyes. In its mouth hung a large African Rock Python. We don’t know what killed it.
http://www.seasonsinafrica.com/lodges-in...thon-kill/

Forbiddenip Wrote:Everyone knows that hyenas are scavengers. 99 percent probability that it scavengery. Why publish very doubtful information? (I know that they can hunt you might think that i don't know that.... don try to look smarter)

Not exactly:

[Image: MjJEDoR.png]

^ The Lone Hyena success rates (in hunting) is actually approx 30%. Pretty good chance that this was a bold Hyena that killed the snake.

Source: Hunting rates and hunting success in the spotted hyena (Crocuta crocuta ) ( Holekamp et al.1997)

[Image: 2fppod.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ApexBoy's post:
  • Ryo
Roadrunner vs Rattlesnake:

(02-18-2019, 05:26 AM)Forbiddenip Wrote: [Image: GdaG2xT.jpg]

(07-08-2018, 04:04 PM)Taipan Wrote: Cooperative hunting:

[Image: Wedgetailedeaglecooperativehunting.jpg]
Source: Wedge-tailed eagle By Penny Olsen 

[Image: wildcat10-CougarHuntingDeer.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Taipan's post:
  • Forbiddenip, Ryo
(02-18-2019, 08:01 PM)Taipan Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 05:26 AM)Forbiddenip Wrote: [Image: GdaG2xT.jpg]

(07-08-2018, 04:04 PM)Taipan Wrote: Cooperative hunting:

[Image: Wedgetailedeaglecooperativehunting.jpg]
Source: Wedge-tailed eagle By Penny Olsen 

Amazing. I didn't know that eagle can take down a dingo when the eagle hunts. I thought that red fox is biggest victim (canid) of eagles in the wild.
Leopard kills honey badger:

[Image: MG_6373-960x500_c.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Messi's post:
  • 221extra
Young tiger facing a sloth bear

[Image: TxNwAjC.jpg]
                                                 [Image: giphy.gif]